Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-10-2013, 07:49 AM

22,923 posts, read 15,477,951 times

Advertisements

Video - Canada - News - MSN CA

Oh boy; now Snowden's released documents are also biting us in the hiney.

What conundrum that occurs to me with this deal made with the devil is; what did we get out of it?

Sacrificing a countries previously respectable reputation on the premise there would be some benefit to Canada, other than simply becoming the hood ornament on a discontinued Hummer, should have come after careful consideration of the consequences.

Setting up spying networks on behalf of Americans and still being bitched by them at the border when we attempt to enter to spend our bucks in their country seems like perhaps we should be as recalcitrant as Mexico; they get all-around better treatment from Americans while actively invading them.

I predict Canadians are gonna turn on their pol's like rabid badgers over this little faux-paux.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-10-2013, 01:27 PM
pdw

2,674 posts, read 3,090,748 times
Makes me sick the direction our country has been going in. We're a sovereign nation and should remain that way. We don't need to listen to the US.

Last edited by pdw; 12-10-2013 at 01:36 PM..

Old 12-10-2013, 01:57 PM

76 posts, read 147,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdw View Post
Makes me sick the direction our country has been going in. We're a sovereign nation and should remain that way. We don't need to listen to the US.
I completly agree, being America i hate the way this country is going, we seem just to try and take control of countries, but canada let America do this. America might be going down hill with weird clueless stupid politicans but one thing i am happy about my country is the booming economy and the huge improvement in crime.

Old 12-10-2013, 02:09 PM

14,773 posts, read 21,486,569 times
Those Canadian terrorist are gonna be p1ssed when they hear about this.

Old 12-11-2013, 01:07 PM

398 posts, read 698,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdw View Post
We don't need to listen to the US.
But the US needs to listen to you!

How do you stop someone from listening in? Canada would have to block it out somehow with technology of their own. Since US has judged their own actions as legal, they'd have to start some kind of war just to save face.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada