Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-06-2015, 08:27 AM

1 posts, read 833 times

Advertisements

Guys,
I have a question in IMM5669E form.

I was in US and in L1B visa my company tried to convert that to L1A visa and it got rejected while I was in US. Actually my pettion was rejected In IMM5669E form for section A 6d and 6e I have put NO. I thought it was NO since it was rejected when I was in US please let me know if the below answer is right and if I need to correct what should I do now

Please note I am dependent not principal applicant.

been refused refugee status,an immigrant or premanent resident visa(includind a certificat de selection du quebec ) or visitor or temporary resident visa to canada or any other country? No

been refused admission to , or ordered to leave,canada or any other country? No

Thanks,
Arun
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2015, 05:10 PM

131 posts, read 479,224 times
Remember that the Canadian CIC has pretty much full access to US immigration databases. I would error on the side of candor with an addendum outlining the facts. Once people think you are lying about something, it is hard to convince them to believe you on other matters.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada