U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is Canada a land of mediocrity?
Yes 23 60.53%
No 15 39.47%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-27-2015, 11:14 AM

800 posts, read 508,404 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedonwind View Post
No no you have it backwards. You have the inferiority complex of Canadians which is getting SO old.
"Boo hoo I don't like Canada so I'm gonna move to America where the flag looks pretty"
It just honestly reminds me of a 13 year-old kid, can't get any more basic than that. So much for uniqueness.
All I can say is good luck trying to move to the US from Canada, as the process is 3x harder than vice versa.
America is a country of 330 million people and would rather take in immigrants from war-torn 3rd world countries who are desperate for a life chance to come to the US and become successful... instead of an ungrateful Canadian who already lives in a developed country who wants to move to America just because its "cooler".
Unless you are already being recruited by a company With your dream job that you failed to get in Canada.

You don't know me but you seem bitter. Does the lifestyle on canada not cheer you up?

You are severely bitter. The cold canadian weather does that to you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2015, 11:23 AM

678 posts, read 664,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karassmatic View Post
Unless you are already being recruited by a company With your dream job that you failed to get in Canada.

You don't know me but you seem bitter. Does the lifestyle on canada not cheer you up?

You are severely bitter. The cold canadian weather does that to you.
Dude how can you get any kind of job when you can't even read.
Look at my darn location, I don't friggin live there. Jesus.
Go back to elementary school and quit blaming an entire country for your problems.

Old 05-27-2015, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Dude how can you get any kind of job when you can't even read.
Look at my darn location, I don't friggin live there. Jesus.
Go back to elementary school and quit blaming an entire country for your problems.
So how would you know what it's like in Canada? You are really a bitter person. Lol. Can't even take it when people would rather be in America. Whats wrong with you? Only bitter people hurl personal insults on line. Cheer up. You live in the greatest country in the world.

Old 05-27-2015, 11:29 AM

Quote:
So how would you know what it's like in Canada? You are really a bitter person. Lol. Can't even take it when people would rather be in America. Whats wrong with you? Only bitter people hurl personal insults on line. Cheer up. You live in the greatest country in the world.
Oh lord Basicness level has exceeded so much.... America being put on a pedestal by non-Americans.
I can't, I just can't. Too much basicness for me to handle, sorry.

Old 05-27-2015, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Oh lord Basicness level has exceeded so much.... America being put on a pedestal by non-Americans.
I can't, I just can't. Too much basicness for me to handle, sorry.
No you just can't take it when some one has a different opinion. Why do you hate America so much? Sounds like you'd rather be elsewhere.

Old 05-27-2015, 11:32 AM

Quote:
No you just can't take it when some one has a different opinion. Why do you hate America so much? Sounds like you'd rather be elsewhere.
I don't hate anything. Except self-hating entitled first world ungrateful bandwagoners.

Old 05-27-2015, 11:38 AM

Quote:
I don't hate anything. Except self-hating entitled first world ungrateful bandwagoners.
Lol at the hypocrisy. So you hate me because I have a differing opinion?

you are full of hate.

I recognize I live in one of the best places in the world. It seems to me you think I don't realize that. Should I just be happy with feeling mediocre? Middle class life with middle class pay? Just because I am not poor. I should be great full? Sounds like being content with mediocrity to me and most likely what the subject of this article.I don't live in the third world. Why do I have to compare myself to it? just so I can be content with first world mediocrity?

Old 05-27-2015, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Lol at the hypocrisy. So you hate me because I have a differing opinion?

you are full of hate.

I recognize I live in one of the best places in the world. It seems to me you think I don't realize that. Should I just be happy with feeling mediocre? Middle class life with middle class pay? Just because I am not poor. I should be great full? Sounds like being content with mediocrity to me and most likely what the subject of this article.I don't live in the third world. Why do I have to compare myself to it? just so I can be content with first world mediocrity?
Wait wait wait, so you think by simply moving to the US you won't be mediocre anymore? Just because that's what the brochure says? There's 300 mil Americans who are already mediocre, with advanced degrees, who are better yet poor. So someone from another developed nation is automatically gonna take the non-mediocre spot when there is already a line of 300 million other AMERICANS already trying for that spot?????
Okay basicness level as well as delusional level has already passed my tolerance level for today. The entitlement on these first-worlders smells so bad that I can smell it over the internet.
Sorry fusion, brusan, zoisite, acajack, chevy, bostonkid, natsaci, but these people are getting too much. You probably won't see me in this part of the forum again.

Old 05-27-2015, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Wait wait wait, so you think by simply moving to the US you won't be mediocre anymore? Just because that's what the brochure says? There's 300 mil Americans who are already mediocre, with advanced degrees, who are better yet poor. So someone from another developed nation is automatically gonna take the non-mediocre spot when there is already a line of 300 million other AMERICANS already trying for that spot?????
Okay basicness level as well as delusional level has already passed my tolerance level for today. The entitlement on these first-worlders smells so bad that I can smell it over the internet.
Sorry fusion, brusan, zoisite, acajack, chevy, bostonkid, natsaci, but these people are getting too much. You probably won't see me in this part of the forum again.
Why do you assume you know everything about my life? Why are you so assumptive? You don't know me. And I don't know you.

Get over yourself. You don't know everything.

I can play the assumption game too. Maybe if you had a few hot girls orally pleasure you you would be such a bitter. Negative. Sorry ass. Poster.

Old 05-27-2015, 03:54 PM

12,581 posts, read 11,146,540 times
Quote:
I don't care if you mean it or not. I jist feel like unless you try to go the safe route here you get struck with endless amounts of criticisms and negativity. It's just nice when Ppl blindly give you positivity. Whether they mean it or not. It is truly quite powerful. I wish more people would do it. Reality will hit regardless anyway
I did actually mean it and was sincere..

In red could be part of the problem man... When someone is sincere to you and means something you should be kind.... The more of a real human being one becomes the easier it is to establish connection.. If you come at people guns blazing well....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada