U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-30-2015, 11:47 PM

34,356 posts, read 41,436,735 times

Advertisements

Thanks fusion but that link entails a lot of reading and the meaning of those acronyms aint jumping out at me.. I'll just go look it up on Google
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-31-2015, 12:00 AM

12,581 posts, read 11,128,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Thanks fusion but that link entails a lot of reading and the meaning of those acronyms aint jumping out at me.. I'll just go look it up on Google
Its basically a personality questionnaire and after you answer the questions its spits out your 'type' based on

ESTJ: extraversion (E), sensing (S), thinking (T), judgment (J)
INFP: introversion (I), intuition (N), feeling (F), perception (P)

So are you extraverted vs introverted - sensing vs intuition etc etc.. For example i'm INTJ or atleast that's what I was years ago when I did the test.

Old 05-31-2015, 06:28 AM

I'm thinking our op made a run for the border and got his ass locked up .

Old 05-31-2015, 06:35 AM

1,316 posts, read 2,031,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by field l0ver View Post
no... I don't want to be homeless on the streets. I just want my own apartment, and get help paying for it because I'm too lazy to do it myself. Is that so hard to fathom? Scandinavia wouldn't care... they would be fine with it, if i was scandinavian that is... so... am I screwed? I guess so
You could always live under a bridge. You know, the place where Internet posters like you reside. You'd feel right at home.

Old 05-31-2015, 08:18 AM

11,265 posts, read 13,150,322 times
Who changed the title of the thread....but didn't lock it? lol

There is no way in hell this is a legit poster.

Old 05-31-2015, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnatomicflux View Post

Thats been obvious since the topic started,
We've been playing along for the entertainment value.

Old 05-31-2015, 09:52 AM

12,581 posts, read 11,128,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnatomicflux View Post
Who changed the title of the thread....but didn't lock it? lol

How many of the Rep 10 faction are legitimate Mags.... Imagine if we knew who these people actually are and how old ... The question is WHY WHY WHY do we do this lol... The family of regular contributors in the Canada section is rather small... Why is it when I turn on my computer this so draws me so to it lol.....

Quote:

Old 05-31-2015, 01:39 PM

48 posts, read 37,991 times
Quote:
how am I not legit? I live 25 minutes from the border of canada, and I was super serious about this thread...I am legit, I'm just disheartened about my position because I'm lazy and immigration takes effort I think, and I was hoping someone would give me some direct advice on how to do this with a low level job, because that is really my only chance...but no, I am legit. It's not like I'm sitting here in the US wearing a shirt that says ''very illegitimate person''...well monday is tomorrow. Never say never, I might go to the border and ask away

Old 06-01-2015, 02:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by field l0ver View Post
how am I not legit? I live 25 minutes from the border of canada, and I was super serious about this thread...I am legit, I'm just disheartened about my position because I'm lazy and immigration takes effort I think, and I was hoping someone would give me some direct advice on how to do this with a low level job, because that is really my only chance...but no, I am legit. It's not like I'm sitting here in the US wearing a shirt that says ''very illegitimate person''...well monday is tomorrow. Never say never, I might go to the border and ask away
You've been given the link to the Canadian immigration website on numerous occasions throughout the topic,if you had the wherewithal to actually open the links and read them you would know you have absolutely no chance of being accepted as an immigrant to Canada, you bring absolutely nothing to the game.

Old 06-01-2015, 06:13 AM

1,655 posts, read 1,637,372 times
At first it was funny, now it's just getting boring. Step up your trolling game. Make up a story about actually going to the border.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or