U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 06-01-2015, 06:19 AM
 
18,265 posts, read 10,366,114 times
Reputation: 13321

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by field l0ver View Post
how am I not legit? I live 25 minutes from the border of canada, and I was super serious about this thread...I am legit, I'm just disheartened about my position because I'm lazy and immigration takes effort I think, and I was hoping someone would give me some direct advice on how to do this with a low level job, because that is really my only chance...but no, I am legit. It's not like I'm sitting here in the US wearing a shirt that says ''very illegitimate person''...well monday is tomorrow. Never say never, I might go to the border and ask away
Well it's Monday AM; didya pack a lunch? Oh wait, that would take a small effort....what was I thinking?

Plan A: Look 'em straight in the eye and tell them you're lazy and want the Canadian freebies.

Plan B: Take a Grateful Dead disc with you to listen to on your way back from the border after your probably less then 40 seconds of interplay with Canadian Border Services.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 06-01-2015, 12:27 PM
 
34,365 posts, read 41,446,089 times
Reputation: 29853
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
Well it's Monday AM; didya pack a lunch? Oh wait, that would take a small effort....what was I thinking?

Plan A: Look 'em straight in the eye and tell them you're lazy and want the Canadian freebies.

Plan B: Take a Grateful Dead disc with you to listen to on your way back from the border after your probably less then 40 seconds of interplay with Canadian Border Services.
He could get Mom to pack him a lunch, then get her to drive him to the border and do all the talking for him.
In fact through our ops description of himself i'm starting to get a vision.=
http://barbarafrankonline.com/wp-con.../07/071812.jpg

Last edited by jambo101; 06-01-2015 at 12:43 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-01-2015, 01:38 PM
 
Location: between three Great Lakes.
1,757 posts, read 1,944,547 times
Reputation: 5887
^ hahahhaa!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-01-2015, 05:58 PM
 
48 posts, read 37,999 times
Reputation: 26
ahhhhhhhh... yea I might just be stuck on america's soil cause i'm super lazy and I...hee-I...will always love you
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-01-2015, 07:19 PM
 
34,365 posts, read 41,446,089 times
Reputation: 29853
Can we now assume this topic is over?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-01-2015, 07:25 PM
 
48 posts, read 37,999 times
Reputation: 26
n0000...its' not over yet!!1 I might be drunk in spirit, but this...this is not finished yet! I will get to that border...and I will be migrating north. You watch! As long as I don't come through the border with a shirt that says 'terrorist of the year' then I will be immigrating and no 1 can stop me. It's not as hard as you moronic canadians think...there are low level jobs that I can take, you're all just super ignorant canadians...why don't u just go back to your canadian bacon, and I'll work on immigrating with a low level job...not that hard, because there are so many immigrants already there, and someone will empathize with my plight
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-01-2015, 10:23 PM
 
Location: Windsor, Ontario, Canada
11,265 posts, read 13,152,847 times
Reputation: 13459
^^^ Ahhh. There it is. lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-02-2015, 01:33 AM
 
34,365 posts, read 41,446,089 times
Reputation: 29853
Quote:
Originally Posted by field l0ver View Post
It's not as hard as you moronic canadians think...there are low level jobs that I can take, you're all just super ignorant canadians...why don't u just go back to your canadian bacon, and I'll work on immigrating with a low level job...not that hard, because there are so many immigrants already there, and someone will empathize with my plight

I thought your topic amusing up till now thus my participation,but now you've taken it to another level that as far as i'm concerned is an end to my participation in your vacuous topic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-02-2015, 08:49 AM
 
18,265 posts, read 10,366,114 times
Reputation: 13321
Quote:
Originally Posted by field l0ver View Post
n0000...its' not over yet!!1 I might be drunk in spirit, but this...this is not finished yet! I will get to that border...and I will be migrating north. You watch! As long as I don't come through the border with a shirt that says 'terrorist of the year' then I will be immigrating and no 1 can stop me. It's not as hard as you moronic canadians think...there are low level jobs that I can take, you're all just super ignorant canadians...why don't u just go back to your canadian bacon, and I'll work on immigrating with a low level job...not that hard, because there are so many immigrants already there, and someone will empathize with my plight

Oh, hello there; where did you come from? Oh, wait I think I know the answer to that one.

You don't have a "plight"; you have a condition.

You're a silly child who has never had any intention to migrate er, immigrate anywhere further than your bean-bag in front of your X-box.

Low level jobs you can take? I seriously doubt that kiddo. Even low level jobs in Canada require you remain upright and in a cognitively functional manner for at least a few hours.

You've demonstrated more than adequately with a couple of your posts, the inability to guise your lack of ambition and intelligence for anything beyond a few seconds of social intercourse. Do you actually imagine fooling anyone that's able to actually look you in the eye for longer than a single heartbeat?

We've played along with you 'til now for the smidgeon of proffered humorous entertainment value but that's gone now chum.

No one actually meeting you will take you seriously enough to waste time with you. Your mom's water heater has sent the word out through it's digital link to WiFi, you're boring beyond distraction. It has therefore gone back to chatting with the furnace, thusly ending the only long term relationship you've managed so far.

You should now use whatever remaining charm to cozy up to the de-humidifier as it will need someone to empty it occasionally. Think you can manage that?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-02-2015, 12:02 PM
 
Location: Airstrip 1, Oceania
1,008 posts, read 2,596,775 times
Reputation: 1132
I'm appalled at this post. Even de-humidifiers have standards.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top