U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-31-2015, 12:45 PM

5,746 posts, read 3,219,750 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoisite View Post
OMG. The horror.

LOL. I guess this is a 1st World problem.

Man, you're a queen of passive-aggression, huh?

I've always noticed that you wield that dagger of yours, taking nasty, petty stabs whenever the urge overwhelms you. But then, invariably and conveniently, you jump back, put on your innocent act, and call out others for THEIR - what did you call it? - oh, yeah, "pugnacious" behaviour.

Cuz you're so sweet and mild mannered, after all. Until you emerge, once again, bearing that dagger...

There are lots of people I disagree with on CD. But I feel no need to make childish, nasty digs at anyone, least of all any posters I neither like nor respect. The fact that you feel the need to go out of your way to do just that, Zoisite, when you've been so eager in the past to tell me you don't like me (Or my kids. Who the heck SAYS stuff like that?) says much more about you than it does me.

There. I've had my say. Perhaps you've gotten enough of your PA urges out of your system for at least the time being, and you will ignore my posts as I have always done yours. I'm making an exception this once, but from now on, you'll have to find another target for your childish outbursts. Here's hoping, anyway, because you and I are simply too different, and I prefer to avoid toxic people. I'm opinionated, but I don't play dirty. I'm not interested.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-31-2015, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fusion2 View Post
LOL I know eh Zoisite..... I have to admit to a bit of an inferiority complex re choice of Keurig flavours in the U.S vs Canada

Old 05-31-2015, 12:51 PM

12,581 posts, read 11,170,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newdixiegirl View Post
What am I missing here... I could be wrong but I think Zoisite was joking about the discussion we were having regarding coffee brewers - as in look at the problems we are facing in the 1st world that we have the time to be discussing such in great detail haha.. I don't think he was being mean-spirited at all....Am I wrong...?

I was certainly joking re the inferiority complex part as in how minor these things are in the grand scheme of things and really how lucky both Canadians and Americans are..

Old 05-31-2015, 12:56 PM

12,711 posts, read 8,792,917 times
Quote:
What am I missing here... I could be wrong but I think Zoisite was joking about the discussion we were having regarding coffee brewers - as in look at the problems we are facing in the 1st world that we have the time to be discussing such in great detail.. I don't think he was being mean-spirited at all....Am I wrong...?
No you're not wrong.

Old 05-31-2015, 12:57 PM

Quote:
What am I missing here... I think Zoisite was joking about the discussion we were having regarding coffee brewers - as in look at the problems we are facing in the 1st world that we have the time to be discussing such in great detail..
I never posted this thread thinking this was earth - shattering stuff. And I actually have to make a point of that?

But for Zoisite, there's always that hidden layer of aggression, often directed at me. I'd hoped that she'd tire of it eventually, but to no avail.

Old 05-31-2015, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natnasci View Post
No you're not wrong.
Thanks Nat - I thought so lol.... I guess its that YVR-YYZ B.C/Ontario connection thing going on

Old 05-31-2015, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newdixiegirl View Post
I never posted this thread thinking this was earth - shattering stuff. And I actually have to make a point of that?

But for Zoisite, there's always that hidden layer of aggression, often directed at me. I'd hoped that she'd tired of it eventually, but to no avail.
Well this is between you and Zoisite but I really think you're grasping here NDG and are linking things completely unlinked but i'll digress.

Old 05-31-2015, 01:01 PM

I had a Tassimo...got rid of it. First the wasteful pods. Second the cost of those pods was ridiculous. Thirdly the choice of coffee was limited.

Keurig I've used in hotels. I also used one for a couple of months while I was staying elsewhere during reno's. The Keurig is better than Tassimo, if only because you don't have to use pods, but can use any coffee grounds with the proper insert.

Still no plans on getting one though. Looking at espresso makers...anyone got some suggestions?

Old 05-31-2015, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Thanks Nat - I thought so lol.... I guess its that YVR-YYZ B.C/Ontario connection thing going on
Maybe Dixie has lost her Canadian humour.

Old 05-31-2015, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natnasci View Post
Maybe Dixie has lost her Canadian humour.
Yeah dunno what happened there - anyway time to actually go out and do something with this day or it'll be over!!

ta ta for now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada