U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-18-2015, 08:59 PM

1 posts, read 581 times

Advertisements

Hi there my name is Jordan I'm from Oakbank Manitoba Canada I'm 26 years old and a proud father of a 4 year old daughter and 3 year old son. I need some parenting advice cause apparently I'm not getting the memo. My kids seem to be sensitive about certain things and I've been told im a little hard on them, I dont understand what there feeling they both got great vocabulary for there age and everytime I ask them why are you crying they tell me I dont know. I guess i just dont understand my wifes tried helping sending me articles but i just dont get it anybody have any tips? They cry to what seem is to much for there age but everyone i know tells me its normal. Also my dauhter is like 99% potty trained but still has what i seem to be more accidents then anything. I wana be a better father to the both of them but i need a boost of knowledge from other parent ideas anything i dont want my kids thinking im an ahole for a dad. If anyone can help it would that would be awesome.

Thank you
Jordan
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2015, 12:15 AM

7,483 posts, read 6,712,236 times
Hi Jordan, welcome to City Data forum.

There is a forum here on City Data for discussions especially about parenting. I'd suggest you post your parenting questions in the CD Parenting forum or ask a moderator to move this topic for you to the Parenting forum. There are a lot more people there who can give you good parenting advice, helpful tips and suggestions specifically about dealing with children and parenting problems.

Here is the link to the Parenting forum, check it out: http://www.city-data.com/forum/parenting/

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada