Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-01-2016, 11:16 AM

112 posts, read 83,645 times

Advertisements

BruSan keep calm I am not interested in study in canada anymore since I've found out that graduation dont bring me a guaranteed work permit . To invest in canada's education system just for an reason of investment is crazy...sorry . Is working in canada impossible for foreighn workers nowadays generally ?

Nuala do you have some strong connections to imperial fascists russia ? What kind of connections ?

Why should it look strange to canadians when some foreign worker wants to do a temporary job in canada that no natives want to do ? It is the real world ! We are in worse economical situation because of war so we are happy to get this jobs and this payment , which looks unacceptable to you ...

ps - I follow the rules of the country in which I live - in great detail, the country where I live temporarily. So I just want to work temporary and legally in Canada pay my taxes and be able to save some money at the end ... If someone has to say something useful about that so please go on Ill be thankfull.

Last edited by mijki; 01-01-2016 at 11:30 AM..

Old 01-01-2016, 11:57 AM

https://www.facebook.com/womenworkin...729523/?type=3

ps

Last edited by mijki; 01-01-2016 at 12:24 PM..

Old 01-01-2016, 01:45 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,477,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mijki View Post
BruSan keep calm I am not interested in study in canada anymore since I've found out that graduation dont bring me a guaranteed work permit . To invest in canada's education system just for an reason of investment is crazy...sorry . Is working in canada impossible for foreighn workers nowadays generally ?

Nuala do you have some strong connections to imperial fascists russia ? What kind of connections ?

Why should it look strange to canadians when some foreign worker wants to do a temporary job in canada that no natives want to do ? It is the real world ! We are in worse economical situation because of war so we are happy to get this jobs and this payment , which looks unacceptable to you ...

ps - I follow the rules of the country in which I live - in great detail, the country where I live temporarily. So I just want to work temporary and legally in Canada pay my taxes and be able to save some money at the end ... If someone has to say something useful about that so please go on Ill be thankfull.
Did my post seem overwrought to you?

I'm usually calm, only experiencing a pulse rate increase during personal exercise. I'm now too old and "smart" to allow external stressors to effect me to any degree.

My post included advice to consider pros and cons and make your decision based on those.

You have been given links multiple times to authoritative sites, government sites, to peruse at your leisure, yet you are still requesting more info on how you can "short-cut" the procedure for arriving in Canada and availing yourself of an opportunity that is explained fully within those sites.

Either I'm suffering from a reading comprehension impairment or you are simply repeating ad-nauseam the same request so as to allow yourself the opportunity to complain about the cost of Canadian opportunities for foreign students.

It sounds very much like you might be an acolyte of ви не змащуйте ви не їздити.

Old 01-01-2016, 01:59 PM

35,309 posts, read 52,274,165 times
Something has become obvious in this topic=
http://www.flayme.com/images/troll-bridge.png
For me it was post 52 and the implication that Canada was just like Germany in the 40s and we're in the business of slavery, along with the amazing amount of English verbosity from some one who claims to not be able to speak English.
I'm thinking Newark NJ.

Last edited by jambo101; 01-01-2016 at 02:16 PM..

Old 01-01-2016, 02:18 PM

7,309 posts, read 9,314,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Something has become obvious in this topic=
http://www.flayme.com/images/troll-bridge.png
For me it was post 52 and the implication that Canada was just like Germany in the 40s and we're in the business of slavery, along with the amazing amount of English verbosity from some one who claims to not be able to speak English.
I'm thinking Newark NJ.
Your link isn't working for me.

Old 01-01-2016, 02:33 PM

It can always happen, someone will take a look into this topic, who can tell something useful , excepted giving links to government pages ...

ps BruSan - nice speach ! Will translate it INMIDIATELY with google translator ! not getting the meaning directly .
PS PS thank you folks - you are teaching me real english !

"to consider pros and cons and make your decision based on those" кохаю цей вираз !

Old 01-01-2016, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by netwit View Post
Your link isn't working for me.
Works fine for me, its a picture of an old bridge with an odd little fellow fishing beneath it

Old 01-01-2016, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Works fine for me, its a picture of an old bridge with an odd little fellow fishing beneath it

little fellow hobbit

I am not familiar with that elfs country ( canada ) so dont wonder if my projections ( from hobbitland ) looking too crazy for u .

Last edited by mijki; 01-01-2016 at 03:20 PM..

Old 01-01-2016, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mijki View Post
little fellow hobbit
Close.

Old 01-01-2016, 05:14 PM

- immigration can not, even close, be compared with, for example, buying of an car or house...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada