U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-04-2016, 05:34 AM

69 posts, read 73,220 times

Advertisements

Can anyone recommend a decent moving company for a Niagara Falls to Winnipeg move?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2016, 11:51 AM

69 posts, read 73,220 times
I was in a too busy for details hurry this morning. Details are very small move, no furniture, about 5 blue rubbermaid storage totes, about 5 of those square plastic colored milk crates, about 5-10 cardboard boxes, couple red metal carry handle toolboxes, 750cc streetbike motorcycle (gas/oil emptied), mountain bike, a ebike and a guitar.

Would this be something done by pros or does this seem small enough that one of those pods upack/PODS dropoff/pickup cube companies where you load the cube & they drive the cube might be cheaper?

I would think that by my description above the entire load if loaded properly could probably all fit into one of these white vans with the extended height roof with leftover space even.

I only have a motorcycle licence so no driving uhaul for me.

Old 06-10-2016, 01:32 PM

32 posts, read 32,914 times
The one that breaks down and never brings you to Winnipeg.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or