U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-08-2018, 02:36 PM

21,937 posts, read 27,332,488 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanLuis View Post
Did your Muslim husband slap you too hard again?
Malvado
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2018, 02:37 PM

6,754 posts, read 3,777,986 times
Lightbulb .....

Quote:
Did your Muslim husband slap you too hard again?

Nice one .

And again ... further supporting evidence provided from the lord of civilization again.

Such a class act.

Well done.

Old 08-08-2018, 02:40 PM

4,811 posts, read 4,434,812 times
I am not the one into hitting women nor do I think its wrong to shake hands with them. . Please stay on topic and stop trying to pick a fight.

Old 08-08-2018, 02:57 PM

Default ......

Quote:
I am not the one into hitting women nor do I think its wrong to shake hands with them. . Please stay on topic and stop trying to pick a fight.
Thanks for again conveying some realities ex some people don't think before they act and even minorities can be racists.
Also is suggesting I am a victim of domestic violence suppose to be a insult? Wow ... If I ever get raped or beaten to death I hope you can get the opportunity to also further support how you are a better man or to prove how I am a lesser person with that info? Good job? FYI abuse comes in many forms ... physical, sexual, verbal, mental, financial, cultural and neglect. Bruises heal a lot faster then emotional wounds.

I would accept a "sorry I should have not gone there" .... but I know you are too much of a "better man" to do that.

... back to the point

Regarding your comments I don't think any civilized country could take the Saudis seriously.

Well,

How are you defining Civilized? Because similar levels of uncivilized antics happens in many places in the world. So are you then saying that "Civilized" countries how ever you are defining them should ignore the greater majority of the world?

Do you think if we ignore a problem it will just go away?

I am support of the Canadian government standing it's ground on this matter, however you are underestimating a nation that has a very significant impact globally. This Kingdom has had the heads of many country kissing their butts for a long time. It is for a reason.

Places like China, North Korean, Russia and an even places that are "Hispanic" () have had leaders in place that are allowing or ordering gross human rights violations to occur.

How can you not take seriously something that is serious?

There are significant reasons why these other "Civilized" nations are trying to maintain relationships and not burn bridges with this country that should not be casually be dismissed.

Last edited by klmrocks; 08-08-2018 at 03:11 PM..

Old 08-08-2018, 03:15 PM

Yeah I am racist. Excuse me for not defending Saudi Arabia.

Yeah alot of Hispanic countries are bad too. Specially my home country, it is a disaster and very uncivilized. That is why I am here. .

Old 08-08-2018, 03:19 PM

Default .....

Quote:

Yeah alot of Hispanic countries are bad too. Specially my home country, it is a disaster and very uncivilized. That is why I am here. .
You always overlook what I am saying and create your own spin off. Stop fighting with me and JUST say sorry ( you could also say ... you were right ... I miss understood what you were trying to say about the other stuff ... but I am not expecting a miracle).

Old 08-08-2018, 03:24 PM

lol For what for telling the truth? Did some one slip crack in your sheesha pipe?

Old 08-08-2018, 03:30 PM

Default ......

Quote:
lol For what for telling the truth? Did some one slip crack in your sheesha pipe?

Okay so you suck at doing this in writing ...

I guess you were planning to send apology flowers ?

Last edited by klmrocks; 08-08-2018 at 04:26 PM..

Old 08-09-2018, 06:57 AM

21,937 posts, read 27,332,488 times
Quote:

I am not in favour of imposing our way of life on other countries, but the idea that is occasionally insinuated by some people that places like Saudi Arabia are somehow equivalently desirable societies to Canada or other western countries (''they're simply doing their own, different thing!'' ), just boggles my mind.

Old 08-09-2018, 07:17 AM

800 posts, read 507,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acajack View Post
I am not in favour of imposing our way of life on other countries, but the idea that is occasionally insinuated by some people that places like Saudi Arabia are somehow equivalently desirable societies to Canada or other western countries (''they're simply doing their own, different thing!'' ), just boggles my mind.
Doesn’t matter we need to but out. It’s a big place for commerce and no sense in losing political ties with the Middle East. Could’ve been handled much better and saved some foreign relations. Very undiplomatic
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or