U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-19-2016, 10:10 AM

18,265 posts, read 10,362,943 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlfredB1979 View Post
Really? What do you have against brown Semites in the middle east? Hillary and Yeb! both want to interfere in the middle east some more. Hell, Hillary is just itching to get at Russia. Imagine a Parkinson's freeze right onto that red button! At least Yeb! low energies himself out of the race very early on.

If you really think another round of lawyers running the USA is fine and dandy, you're lost.

Once again, Hillary's experience is at sucking at her job. Let's move on. Please.

We are. Enough bombing of Serbs to hand Kosovo to Muslims, bombing the middle east just to please Israel and enough of another Clinton selling off classified info. More experience as a traitor...GTFO with that junk.

Someone gets it! Why is everyone else failing at this???

Blacks are 13% of US population and responsible for 52% of crime. Not that the Jews in the media, a la CBS, would want to undermine their fetish for "diversity" by admitting that...

Well, we did vote our first black president, Bill Clinton, who wrecked things for two terms, following with Yankee Duhbya who turned things up a notch...followed by first feminine president O...and we had more Bush and Clinton shoved at us during primary season. We need time to shake loose. Bill and Hillary are close to dying, which is some help.

Allegedly, the idea was to hand the dynasty to Yeb!, so Hillary was must a token choice. When Yeb! flunked out, Hillary was shoved into the big circle as a last resort by the DNC.

LOL! The guy deals with scummy NYC Jews in business dealings. The fact, as far as we know, that none are sleeping with fish tells me he's a bit more composed than you credit him for.

I'm not sure where you come up with this, though, since Trump is more than happy to let Russia deal with al Qaeda. That can't come soon enough, O just gave the word to drop some more bombs on Assad's troops the other day. Oh yeah, but Hillary will get this right.

Maybe that the TSA starts strip searching those from high risk nations rather than grannies with walkers in airports...

Take your meds. I stopped reading at that bunch of horsehock. I don't care what a bunch of retired career goons think about Trump, nor should you. Trump ruining their plans = good for the world at large.

I thought the dems were the anti-war party? Aren't you tired of status quo wars and corruption? Or is it just when you're favorite letter (R or D) is behind it makes it all better? If Hillary was all about the constitution, she'd have sized her own noose up after letting out classified iinfo. Hmm.

You are free to do just that.
You're a real piece of work aren't you?

"Scummy Jews"? If you represent even 1/10th of the voter base down there, America's got bigger problems than a corrupt Hillary, a narcissistic Turnip and foreign terrorists. A general house cleaning is in order.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2016, 11:08 AM

5,717 posts, read 3,197,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
You're a real piece of work aren't you?

"Scummy Jews"? If you represent even 1/10th of the voter base down there, America's got bigger problems than a corrupt Hillary, a narcissistic Turnip and foreign terrorists. A general house cleaning is in order.
Careful with the stereotype, there, Bru. Alfred is indeed a piece of work, in more ways than one. To the best of my knowledge, though, he's Asian, of Indian ancestry.

People have to get over the notion that it's only "whites" who hold these kinds of views.

Old 09-19-2016, 11:32 AM

10,847 posts, read 11,253,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newdixiegirl View Post
Careful with the stereotype, there, Bru. Alfred is indeed a piece of work, in more ways than one. To the best of my knowledge, though, he's Asian, of Indian ancestry.

People have to get over the notion that it's only "whites" who hold these kinds of views.
Hilary Clinton's meddling foreign policy is indeed a big reason I despise her. She is like "we America is so great that I want to modify the rest of the world". It's sickening ... it determines who I support and who I loathe. Bush, Obama, Clinton, they are the same. Trump may be a lot better. He has his bias but he put it out there. Unlike those hypocrites who pretend to love everyone but are in fact big bigots... They just treat non Americans like garbage.

To be honest I lost all interest in seeing any part of America a long time ago. This country bores me. I don't know why Canadian keep flocking there as if there is no more interesting places to visit. Lack of funds? I can understand otherwise that's just foolish.

Old 09-19-2016, 11:55 AM

5,717 posts, read 3,197,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by botticelli View Post
Hilary Clinton's meddling foreign policy is indeed a big reason I despise her. She is like "we America is so great that I want to modify the rest of the world". It's sickening ... it determines who I support and who I loathe. Bush, Obama, Clinton, they are the same. Trump may be a lot better. He has his bias but he put it out there. Unlike those hypocrites who pretend to love everyone but are in fact big bigots... They just treat non Americans like garbage.

To be honest I lost all interest in seeing any part of America a long time ago. This country bores me. I don't know why Canadian keep flocking there as if there is no more interesting places to visit. Lack of funds? I can understand otherwise that's just foolish.
Hmm. Sounds as though you've been following the US Presidential election, and Trump, more closely than I have, bott. Your "boredom" is pretty passionate.

Old 09-19-2016, 11:57 AM
AFP

6,898 posts, read 4,230,790 times
Quote:
Why?

You talk as if Ms Clinton is any better than Trump.

Don't be brainwashed by the media. Trump is not a great candidate but no worse than either Clinton or Obama.

What are you smoking lol!

Clinton isn't ideal in my book due to her being hawkish and too linked to the top 1% and Wall Street for my taste but she is a far cry from Trump. Trump has too many negatives including his fascination with dictators(particularly Putin), authoritarian characteristics, loose tongue(won't go into detail too much to list), lack of basic knowledge on specific domestic policy, lack of knowledge on foreign policy(apparently the fool doesn't know who our allies are and who has stood by us), use of bigoted divisive hateful comments, proposes ridiculous immigration policy which appeals to white nationalism.! The list goes on and on. Basically a populist demagogue full of bluster!

Old 09-19-2016, 12:14 PM

5,654 posts, read 3,640,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA101 View Post
C. There's no evidence that these incidents are tied to anything religious in nature or in any way related to organized terrorism.
So when the terrorists start shouting "Allahu Akbar" when they start attacking, that means nothing, right? No connection to any known religion, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA101 View Post
D. Trump has given no policy recommendations for how he would reduce or eliminate terrorism. There is no plan; there's just racist invective.
You are entitled to your own opinions. But you are not entitled to your own facts.

Donald Trump has indeed given policy recommendations on combating terrorism. The full text of the speech he gave on this subject is here:

Full text: Donald Trump's speech on fighting terrorism - POLITICO

You are well within your rights to disagree with this speech, to counter-argue it, to ridicule it, or to ignore it. But you do not have the right to falsely claim that it doesn't exist.

Old 09-19-2016, 01:57 PM

9,701 posts, read 7,244,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bus man View Post
So when the terrorists start shouting "Allahu Akbar" when they start attacking, that means nothing, right? No connection to any known religion, right?
No. you made that up. There is no indication this individual shouted anything, at any time, nor is there any indication of any religious motivation.

Quote:
You are entitled to your own opinions. But you are not entitled to your own facts.
No, you made this up too. The fact is that Trump has zero foreign policy ideas.
Quote:
Donald Trump has indeed given policy recommendations on combating terrorism. The full text of the speech he gave on this subject is here:
Yes, his "policy recommendations" are "build a wall", "ban Muslims" and "nuke the Middle East". That's it. Those are rantings from a idiot. You're posting some irrelevant blathering from some recent teleprompter session that offered no specifics whatsoever (his new campaign manager is forcing him to read stuff from teleprompters now to minimize the crazy).
Quote:
You are well within your rights to disagree with this speech, to counter-argue it, to ridicule it, or to ignore it. But you do not have the right to falsely claim that it doesn't exist.
Yes, I absolutely have that right, and it's the truth. Trump has zero foreign policy outside of "kill em, ban em" idiocy.

He has never given a foreign policy speech, and won't ever, because he has no ideas; he just wants people to hate. He has been outright rejected by every living Secretary of State, Secretary of Defense, and President, for good reason.

Old 09-19-2016, 01:58 PM

12,670 posts, read 8,740,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdnirene View Post
I think you made a wrong turn. This isn't the Bigot Forum.
Yup. I stop reading his trash as soon as they made that turn.

Old 09-19-2016, 01:59 PM

12,670 posts, read 8,740,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoisite View Post
You sound like you are one of those unstable Trump supporters that I mentioned had something missing upstairs.

Apparently your own upstairs missed it so for your clarification the thread was directed at Canadians and the question that was asked of Canadians was if any Canadians would stop visiting USA if Trump is elected president.

What was so difficult for you to understand about that question? It was not an invitation to you to spout bigotry and racism nor to make rude and insulting comments to other posters. It was a simple question which you are evidently unable to understand and not qualified to answer. Sounds to me just like Trump so it's no wonder you relate to him and are a Trump supporter.

Old 09-19-2016, 02:01 PM

9,701 posts, read 7,244,373 times
Quote:
Hilary Clinton's meddling foreign policy is indeed a big reason I despise her. She is like "we America is so great that I want to modify the rest of the world". It's sickening ... it determines who I support and who I loathe.
Yeah, right. You don't like HRC "meddling in foreign policy" so you're willing to elect the dude who has promised to nuke the Middle East, cozy up to Putin, abandon Europe, start a trade war, and sever global alliances. That makes a hell of a lot of sense...

I think I don't like the weather in NYC, so I'll move to the North Pole. Sounds like a much better option for those who hate the cold!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or