U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-01-2016, 07:23 AM

11,800 posts, read 8,368,088 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradjl2009 View Post
True, but I think some of them can't bear to handle the idea of Hillary being President after 8 years of Obama. I feel like it could be the final nail in the coffin in a sense for them because if she wins, many on the right will see "their country" as gone forever.
Stop fear mongering.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2016, 07:23 AM

15,474 posts, read 5,312,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ummagumma View Post
For many, it will be the vote against Hillary and what she represents.

Does this look like democracy to you ?

This and the fact that Clintons are corrupt to the bone, are the prime two reasons I am voting Trump. Even though I can't stand him, personally. It's truly the choice between bad and worse.
The Clintons are life long politicians but some people such as yourself can't tell the difference you assume all politicians are corrupt.Your ignorance shows up in your belief that Donald Trump can't do the USA any more harm and that is simply ,wrong.

To answer your second question ,yes that is exactly what democracy looks like and if you don't like it you work to change it.

Old 10-01-2016, 09:12 AM

10,847 posts, read 11,339,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
The Clintons are life long politicians but some people such as yourself can't tell the difference you assume all politicians are corrupt.Your ignorance shows up in your belief that Donald Trump can't do the USA any more harm and that is simply ,wrong.

To answer your second question ,yes that is exactly what democracy looks like and if you don't like it you work to change it.
if you can't see the fact the the Clintons are corrupt, it is really your ignorance.

Voting for Trump to stop Hilary Clinton is far more sensible than voting for Clinton to stop trump, although I agree both are bad candidates.

But Clinton represents everything that is wrong with current day USA. of course require some intelligence to see beyond what they say in public. (most people are stupid enough to use those speech as the measuring tape of how qualified the candidates are). Trump is coarse but Clinton is far more evil.

Old 10-01-2016, 09:52 AM
AFP

6,913 posts, read 4,291,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by botticelli View Post
if you can't see the fact the the Clintons are corrupt, it is really your ignorance.

Voting for Trump to stop Hilary Clinton is far more sensible than voting for Clinton to stop trump, although I agree both are bad candidates.

But Clinton represents everything that is wrong with current day USA. of course require some intelligence to see beyond what they say in public. (most people are stupid enough to use those speech as the measuring tape of how qualified the candidates are). Trump is coarse but Clinton is far more evil.
You mean the Clinton is less likely to be friendly to China, your loyalties are transparent.

Old 10-01-2016, 10:54 AM

5,988 posts, read 7,365,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
Stop fear mongering.
What are you even talking about?

Old 10-01-2016, 01:12 PM

605 posts, read 471,481 times
Boycotting the US just because Trump got elected (or GW Bush) for president is just as stupid as boycotting Canada because Trudeau got elected as prime minister. Besides considering that Canada currently imports/exports a lot of products from/to the US and the fact that a lot of US companies do business in Canada and vice versa, I would say good luck with that.

Anyways botticelli is right in saying that while admittedly Trump isn't the best candidate, neither is Hillary Clinton especially considering her track record (esp regarding Benghazi, ISIS, the email scandals, and how the Clinton Foundation embezzled millions of dollars appropriated for reconstruction in Haiti, etc).

Old 10-01-2016, 01:25 PM

34,582 posts, read 41,760,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beasley106 View Post
, neither is Hillary Clinton especially considering her track record (esp regarding Benghazi, ISIS, the email scandals, and how the Clinton Foundation embezzled millions of dollars appropriated for reconstruction in Haiti, etc).
Benghazi? didnt she go through 9 inquisitions on her role as Secretary of State concerning the issue and all came up with no wrong doing on her part?.
the emails were much ado about nothing that also came up with no chargeable criminal offense.
Embezzling millions from the Clinton foundation? also baseless allegation.
beasley i think you've been sold a load of BS from the Trump campaign.

Old 10-01-2016, 02:25 PM

3,954 posts, read 2,757,253 times
How Trump's character was formed:

The Trump character: A look at the people who influenced him | Metro News

Old 10-01-2016, 02:42 PM

15,474 posts, read 5,312,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by botticelli View Post

LOL, are you even old enough to vote becuase if you are you need to educate yourself on the history of Politics in the United States and presidential elections and until you do so you have no business in these threads or to call anyone ignorant.

Old 10-01-2016, 02:49 PM

605 posts, read 471,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Benghazi? didnt she go through 9 inquisitions on her role as Secretary of State concerning the issue and all came up with no wrong doing on her part?.
the emails were much ado about nothing that also came up with no chargeable criminal offense.
Embezzling millions from the Clinton foundation? also baseless allegation.
beasley i think you've been sold a load of BS from the Trump campaign.
Let's just agree to disagree since it is obvious you have been drinking way to much Kool-Aid from the Clinton's. For anyone else I will just post these two articles and let others come to their own conclusions.

High Hopes for Hillary Clinton, Then Disappointment in Haiti

How the Clinton Foundation Got Rich off Poor Haitians
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or