U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 11-11-2016, 08:20 AM
 
2,412 posts, read 1,324,963 times
Reputation: 5744

Advertisements

There is little to no hatred coming from the Trump side, folks. These people protesting and trying to start violence are paid activists (Soros funded) from the Democrat side - with a few little stupid snowflakes in their midst. There is no reason for violence. And no darned excuse!


Most of us who are not on that side are very peaceful people (won't say all because there are a few hotheads in every crowd but they still are not the ones fomenting violence - they usually just mouth off).


We now have will have an inclusive president in the States who will do his best to serve all Americans of all races, colours, creeds, religions, not a passive aggressive Alinski-ite who has stooped as far as he could to encourage division - hurting even those who think he was helping them in some way .. which most of us can't see since the inner cities are worse off now than they were when he took office.


Believe what you want but most Canadians have been as snowed as most Americans by the media - and that won't stop now I am sorry to say .. they are as corrupt as they come.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 11-11-2016, 09:31 AM
 
Location: Canada
3,914 posts, read 2,732,479 times
Reputation: 5086
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aery11 View Post
Believe what you want but most Canadians have been as snowed as most Americans by the media - and that won't stop now I am sorry to say .. they are as corrupt as they come.
How many Canadians did you talk to to reach that conclusion?

My opinion of Trump is based on listening to his own words, fact checking, and reading his tweets, nothing more.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-11-2016, 10:33 AM
 
34,398 posts, read 41,509,339 times
Reputation: 29877
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aery11 View Post
There is little to no hatred coming from the Trump side, folks. These people protesting and trying to start violence are paid activists (Soros funded) from the Democrat side.
Had the vote gone the other way with a Clinton win i'm sure you would see no hatred coming from the Clinton side.
As as you seem to be in on the goings on what is the going rate for Sorros sponsored activists and how does one sign up to participate and get this money?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-11-2016, 01:29 PM
 
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
5,957 posts, read 7,328,642 times
Reputation: 3739
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aery11 View Post
There is little to no hatred coming from the Trump side, folks. These people protesting and trying to start violence are paid activists (Soros funded) from the Democrat side - with a few little stupid snowflakes in their midst. There is no reason for violence. And no darned excuse!
BULL!!!!

https://www.rawstory.com/2016/11/vid...lvania-school/

https://www.governor.pa.gov/governor...of-technology/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-11-2016, 01:55 PM
 
Location: Canada
5,692 posts, read 6,542,363 times
Reputation: 8193
And then Trump supporters wonder why non-Trump supporters wonder where their head is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-11-2016, 02:15 PM
 
2,567 posts, read 1,338,542 times
Reputation: 2829
Some people are shouting ignorant hateful things. Those people suck badly. However, it pales in comparison to the madness that the left is engaging in. People are being beaten, there is arson, vandalism and disorderly conduct on a massive scale. I'd rather be a minority in any redneck town than a middle-aged white guy in riot zone. Who really are the racists?


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tu_RXPU1Lhg
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-11-2016, 02:36 PM
 
873 posts, read 815,782 times
Reputation: 554
I can't believe Trump is the president now. That does suck but protesting is absolutely useless. As much as I don't like Trump, he won through a democratic vote and people need to respect that. Protesting is fine when he actually puts forward policies that people don't like, for example building a wall against Mexico, but not for the reason that he won through a democratic election.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-11-2016, 03:00 PM
 
Location: Canada
5,692 posts, read 6,542,363 times
Reputation: 8193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Return2FL View Post
Some people are shouting ignorant hateful things. Those people suck badly. However, it pales in comparison to the madness that the left is engaging in. People are being beaten, there is arson, vandalism and disorderly conduct on a massive scale. I'd rather be a minority in any redneck town than a middle-aged white guy in riot zone. Who really are the racists?


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tu_RXPU1Lhg
Your comparison is only a fair one if it were to be would you rather be a minority in the middle of a redneck riot.

Let me be clear: all violence is deplorable. But I have not yet seen a video of Hillary Clinton advocating and encouraging violence the way Trump has done. There are fools everywhere, and violence can break out among supporters of any group. The difference is when the leader of that group has endorsed it. And I don't like Hillary either.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-11-2016, 03:06 PM
 
Location: Beautiful Pennsylvania / Dull Germany
2,214 posts, read 2,634,756 times
Reputation: 2090
Quote:
Originally Posted by netwit View Post
Your comparison is only a fair one if it were to be would you rather be a minority in the middle of a redneck riot.

Let me be clear: all violence is deplorable. But I have not yet seen a video of Hillary Clinton advocating and encouraging violence the way Trump has done. There are fools everywhere, and violence can break out among supporters of any group. The difference is when the leader of that group has endorsed it. And I don't like Hillary either.
When and where are rednecks rioting?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-11-2016, 03:09 PM
 
Location: Canada
5,692 posts, read 6,542,363 times
Reputation: 8193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Return2FL View Post
Some people are shouting ignorant hateful things. Those people suck badly. However, it pales in comparison to the madness that the left is engaging in. People are being beaten, there is arson, vandalism and disorderly conduct on a massive scale. I'd rather be a minority in any redneck town than a middle-aged white guy in riot zone. Who really are the racists?


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tu_RXPU1Lhg
In Return2Floruda's post.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top