U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-18-2016, 10:26 PM

449 posts, read 279,803 times

Advertisements

Oh, and OP, you're very welcome to visit us if Trump wins... Although I wouldn't really recommend it. In fact, I'd rather flee to my corrupt, third-world homeland than remain in Trump's USA as a female minority. I'd be safer there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2016, 10:52 PM

3,436 posts, read 5,785,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bostonkid123 View Post

Just based on their pure policy experience - both Clinton and Obama are already more qualified than Trump from the get go. Sure, you could say Trump's an "outsider" and he doesn't need experience to govern, but are you really willing to gamble to fate of the largest economy in the world, the largest military and nuclear weapons stock in the world, in the hands of a man as unstable and temperamental as Trump, someone who looks up to Putin and Mussolini as role models and has listed Hitler's biography as one of his favorite reads? If it's a normal business transaction like investing in real estate, I could care less. But in this case, we are talking about the lives of 300+ million citizens and profound effects on all nations worldwide.

IMHO, anyone who's willing to consider Trump a legitimate candidate should seriously re-examine what they truly want our world to become. Clinton's political correctness may be an annoyance to some, but it is a hell lot better than blatant racism, hate, intolerance, xenophobia, and homophobia.
Really? What do you have against brown Semites in the middle east? Hillary and Yeb! both want to interfere in the middle east some more. Hell, Hillary is just itching to get at Russia. Imagine a Parkinson's freeze right onto that red button! At least Yeb! low energies himself out of the race very early on.

If you really think another round of lawyers running the USA is fine and dandy, you're lost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klmrocks View Post
They are both no angels... but Trump just has a nack for for saying things to annoy and often people. At least Hilary actually has experience and knows how to be diplomatic. Trump is just running his mouth like a school yard bully.
Once again, Hillary's experience is at sucking at her job. Let's move on. Please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoisite View Post

So I'm hoping that Clinton takes the presidency, she's less offensive and whether she's corrupt or not, she has more experience and I think her supporters are a lot more stable than Trump's supporters are.

I also hope that America will learn an important lesson from this election.

We are. Enough bombing of Serbs to hand Kosovo to Muslims, bombing the middle east just to please Israel and enough of another Clinton selling off classified info. More experience as a traitor...GTFO with that junk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ummagumma View Post
An anonymous person heard that.. whatever. Plus, it's Huff... the Breibart of the Left.

I am not Trump supporter - I do think that having so many Clintons and Bushes in the top positions for the past 30 years has been detrimental to our democracy. Dynasty and democracy don't mix well.
Someone gets it! Why is everyone else failing at this???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natnasci View Post
I think you're missing the big picture. Yes gun crime has declined in the US, but it will take decades of continual decline to even get close to other developed countries.

"Americans are 10 times more likely to be killed by guns than people in other developed countries, a new study finds."

"Even though it has half the population of the other 22 nations combined, the United States accounted for 82 percent of all gun deaths."

How U.S. gun deaths compare to other countries - CBS News
Blacks are 13% of US population and responsible for 52% of crime. Not that the Jews in the media, a la CBS, would want to undermine their fetish for "diversity" by admitting that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
While the election is supposed to end on Nov 8 the whining and belly aching will continue on for years . eg; whining about Obama is still prevalent 8 years later.
I cant believe this is the best America can come up with for leadership an egotistical maniac and a woman every one apparently hates.
Well, we did vote our first black president, Bill Clinton, who wrecked things for two terms, following with Yankee Duhbya who turned things up a notch...followed by first feminine president O...and we had more Bush and Clinton shoved at us during primary season. We need time to shake loose. Bill and Hillary are close to dying, which is some help.

Allegedly, the idea was to hand the dynasty to Yeb!, so Hillary was must a token choice. When Yeb! flunked out, Hillary was shoved into the big circle as a last resort by the DNC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevxu View Post
I emigrated from the U.S. in 2000, and I returned for five weeks in 2009. When I departed I had no interest in ever returning, that has not changed. Thus, Mr. Trump being the president there would affect that decision, nor would it be affected if he did not win.

The world will be in peril with a man with a Kim Jung-um mentality as leader of such a major military power, but again actually going over there or not doesn't figure in that aspect of such a win.
LOL! The guy deals with scummy NYC Jews in business dealings. The fact, as far as we know, that none are sleeping with fish tells me he's a bit more composed than you credit him for.

I'm not sure where you come up with this, though, since Trump is more than happy to let Russia deal with al Qaeda. That can't come soon enough, O just gave the word to drop some more bombs on Assad's troops the other day. Oh yeah, but Hillary will get this right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ottawa2011 View Post
I don't think the mere existence of a President Trump would be enough in itself to discourage me from going to the U.S.

One wonders what changes it would bring for foreign travellers though, based on some of the odd statements the candidate has made about foreigners.
Maybe that the TSA starts strip searching those from high risk nations rather than grannies with walkers in airports...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA101 View Post
This is an absolutely crazy post.

Trump has promised to abandon Europe, nuke the Middle East
Take your meds. I stopped reading at that bunch of horsehock. I don't care what a bunch of retired career goons think about Trump, nor should you. Trump ruining their plans = good for the world at large.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natnasci View Post
Botti I really thought you had more intelligence than that. Have you been paying attention to what Trump says?
Unlike a lot of the Hillary stuff, it's documented and not innuendo.

Hillary may be more of the status quo, but right now, that is a heck of a lot better than a man who volatile, racist, and doesn't have a friggin' clue about the rule of law and the US constitution.

How can you say he makes more sense? Especially when he blatantly lies. Can you explain to me why you think a man who was ( is ) a birther now says Hillary started it, is a man who makes sense?

Are you just bored and wanting to push buttons?
I thought the dems were the anti-war party? Aren't you tired of status quo wars and corruption? Or is it just when you're favorite letter (R or D) is behind it makes it all better? If Hillary was all about the constitution, she'd have sized her own noose up after letting out classified iinfo. Hmm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halcyon18 View Post
Oh, and OP, you're very welcome to visit us if Trump wins... Although I wouldn't really recommend it. In fact, I'd rather flee to my corrupt, third-world homeland than remain in Trump's USA as a female minority. I'd be safer there.
You are free to do just that.

Last edited by AlfredB1979; 09-18-2016 at 11:10 PM..

Old 09-18-2016, 11:13 PM

4,668 posts, read 6,117,377 times
Hillary wins easily. This thread is completely unnecessary.

Old 09-18-2016, 11:17 PM

Also, in the US the president doesn't make the laws, the congress and senate do.

Neither party will want to work with Trump, he'll be a lame duck president from day one.

But none of this matters, you should all visit Vegas and bet on Clinton.

Old 09-18-2016, 11:18 PM

449 posts, read 279,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dport7674 View Post
Hillary wins easily. This thread is completely unnecessary.
True. But it makes for an interesting discussion, don't you think?

Old 09-18-2016, 11:26 PM

3,913 posts, read 2,731,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlfredB1979
Not that the Jews in the media, a la CBS, would want to undermine their fetish for "diversity" by admitting that.
Quote:
LOL! The guy deals with scummy NYC Jews in business dealings.
I think you made a wrong turn. This isn't the Bigot Forum.

Old 09-18-2016, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halcyon18 View Post
True. But it makes for an interesting discussion, don't you think?
Interesting discussion or dramatic posts like "Trump wants to nuke the entire world!"? ... His own party wants nothing to do with him. He's no closer to being president than he was 10 yes ago.

Old 09-19-2016, 12:23 AM

2,538 posts, read 3,372,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dport7674 View Post
Interesting discussion or dramatic posts like "Trump wants to nuke the entire world!"? ... His own party wants nothing to do with him. He's no closer to being president than he was 10 yes ago.
I hope you're right. Day by day the polls get closer and it is scary. I don't love or even like HRC, however, I would feel safer with her in control.

Old 09-19-2016, 01:36 AM

2,176 posts, read 1,754,272 times
Meh, big deal. I'll still go the US once or twice a year, no matter who is president. I have too much fun there.

Old 09-19-2016, 01:46 AM

7,257 posts, read 6,591,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlfredB1979 View Post

Really? What do you ....... < snipped > ...... You are free to do just that.
You sound like you are one of those unstable Trump supporters that I mentioned had something missing upstairs.

Apparently your own upstairs missed it so for your clarification the thread was directed at Canadians and the question that was asked of Canadians was if any Canadians would stop visiting USA if Trump is elected president.

What was so difficult for you to understand about that question? It was not an invitation to you to spout bigotry and racism nor to make rude and insulting comments to other posters. It was a simple question which you are evidently unable to understand and not qualified to answer. Sounds to me just like Trump so it's no wonder you relate to him and are a Trump supporter.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or