Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-25-2016, 01:40 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,477,951 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by saturno_v View Post
Botti is right

That was just bragging (like so many men do in the real world) and, as we discussed before, with implied consent....calling him a "sexual predator" from that line is ridiculous....again, I'm not defending what he said but the accusation you laying on him based on that recording is nonsense.
Yeah right; a guy that's a billionaire businessman in his 60's at the time, felt the need to brag like a teenager to a media doofus about his ability to grope women using his wealth and their likely assumed subservience based upon his ability to make life miserable for them to denote "implied consent".

http://www.straitstimes.com/world/eu...dents-the-bill

"As a presidential candidate who was caught on a hot microphone bragging about sexually assaulting women, Trump found little sympathy among Scotland’s political leaders, most of whom happen to be women."

How many truly successful people have you known that would resort to that unrestrained boasting about groping young pretty females that you would then give a pass. He's on the order of ten times worse than your average male braggart in that he's actually been accused of doing what he's bragging about.

There's the real nonsense.

Last edited by BruSan; 11-25-2016 at 01:53 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-25-2016, 01:55 PM

3,950 posts, read 3,296,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
Yeah right; a guy that's a billionaire businessman in his 60's at the time, felt the need to brag like a teenager to a media doofus about his ability to grope women using his wealth and their likely assumed subservience based upon his ability to make life miserable for them to denote "implied consent".

Donald Trump builds a wall in Scotland, sends residents the bill, Europe News & Top Stories - The Straits Times

"As a presidential candidate who was caught on a hot microphone bragging about sexually assaulting women, Trump found little sympathy among Scotland’s political leaders, most of whom happen to be women."

How many truly successful people have you known that would resort to that unrestrained boasting about groping young pretty females that you would then give a pass. He's on the order of ten times worse than your average male braggart in that he's actually been accused of doing what he's bragging about.

There's the real nonsense.

What being a billionaire (Trump probably is not a billionaire by the way) has to do with bragging?? Talking about absence of a logical link....real world to you: Some men do brag about sex, no matter their wallet size....rich and powerful men chasing skirts enjoying all the sexual attention they can get?? How rare, it never happens!!! LOL

Last edited by saturno_v; 11-25-2016 at 02:30 PM..

Old 11-25-2016, 02:31 PM

7,676 posts, read 5,521,274 times
Quote:
What being a billionaire (Trump probably he is not a billionaire by the way) has to do with bragging?? Talking about absence of a logical link....real world to you: Some men do brag about sex, no matter their wallet size....rich and powerful men chasing skirts enjoying all the sexual attention they can get?? How rare, it never happens!!! LOL
Simply bragging? B.S. One incident is described below. These were teenagers, as young as 15, young enough to be his grandchildren. This wasn't in private so there would have been plenty of witnesses:

Quote:
Mariah Billado, Miss Teen Vermont 1997 told BuzzFeed, "I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, 'Oh my god, there's a man in here.'" Three other teenage contestants from the same year confirmed the story. The former pageant contestants discussed their memories of the incident after former Miss Arizona Tasha Dixon told Los Angeles' CBS affiliate that Trump entered the Miss USA dressing room in 2001 when she was a contestant.

"He just came strolling right in," Dixon said. "There was no second to put a robe on or any sort of clothing or anything. Some girls were topless. Others girls were naked. Our first introduction to him was when we were at the dress rehearsal and half-naked changing into our bikinis."
Quote:
in a 2005 appearance on Howard Stern's show, Trump bragged about doing exactly what the women describe. "I'll go backstage before a show, and everyone's getting dressed and ready and everything else," he said.
Timeline of Trump's Creepiness While He Owned Miss Universe - Rolling Stone

Old 11-25-2016, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdnirene View Post
Simply bragging? B.S. One incident is described below. These were teenagers, as young as 15, young enough to be his grandchildren. This wasn't in private so there would have been plenty of witnesses:

Timeline of Trump's Creepiness While He Owned Miss Universe - Rolling Stone

Assuming that really happened int he way is described...how this makes him a sexual predator?? He entered a contestant locker room with some half naked girls....

Last edited by saturno_v; 11-25-2016 at 03:36 PM..

Old 11-25-2016, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Assuming that really happened int he way is described...how this makes him a sexual predator?? He entered a contestant locker room with some half naked girls....
Fully naked under aged teenagers.

Old 11-25-2016, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Fully naked under aged teenagers.
Allegedly...and, again, how that makes him a sexual predator??

However you may find this opinion page on the NYT interesting:

Pedophilia: A Disorder, Not a Crime

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/06/op...t-a-crime.html

And how HRC was able to get an actual rapist (the victim being a 12 years old girl) to get off the hook

http://www.factcheck.org/2016/06/cli...975-rape-case/

Old 11-25-2016, 04:47 PM

Saturno, based on your creepy posts, I'm beginning to wonder about your own behaviour with the opposite sex.

Go ahead and have the last word. I'm done posting about this.

Old 11-25-2016, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Saturno, based on your creepy posts, I'm beginning to wonder about your own behaviour with the opposite sex.

Go ahead and have the last word. I'm done posting about this.

Here you go...my "creepy posts"?? What did I said that is creepy?? Please enlighten me....

My NYT article link was to demonstrate some liberal viewpoints on one of the most hideous crime (pedophilia) you probably totally misunderstood what my point was.

Old 11-25-2016, 05:44 PM

18,504 posts, read 15,536,880 times
Quote:
Trump has already reversed course compared to the campaign trail......second, I'm not defending what he said but I would love to actually hear and read for myself all the exact thing he said without relying on the mainstream media interpretation....again I'm not defending his stupid and offensive language and bombastic claims but at least some of the accusation seems to be a bit far fetched...
Hear for yourself? Sheesh. Mainstream media can and does distort, no argument there. BUT, they would have had to piece together clips, like a ransom note using cut out words, to be accused of distortion on Trump. They didn't have to. We all heard him and there us no way you can blame media for this. I blame them for being too soft and not holding his feet to the fire.

Reversing course? The only course he's on is for his own gain. The fools he is choosing for his government are just a taste of the disaster that is about to unfold.

Old 11-25-2016, 08:22 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,477,951 times
Quote:
Here you go...my "creepy posts"?? What did I said that is creepy?? Please enlighten me....

My NYT article link was to demonstrate some liberal viewpoints on one of the most hideous crime (pedophilia) you probably totally misunderstood what my point was.
Your moral compass is off a degree or two if you cannot discern the difference between a guy not having to brag because he can purchase his arm candy easier than most can buy a used car and some guy bragging in a locker room to other guys.

You really need to look up what constitutes a sexual predator....... hint: it's not an alien creature that can change colour like a chameleon hiding in the bushes waiting to strike.

If you think the term is overused today; that's fine, but what would you call a person using his position of undisputed power to intimidate and force sexual contact of any kind numerous times upon a very select demographic?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada