Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-27-2016, 04:01 PM

3,950 posts, read 3,301,330 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natnasci View Post
So how would YOU feel Botticelli if removing the head tax on Chinese was just talked about but never acted on?
What are you comparing this to?? I'm curious.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-27-2016, 04:14 PM

3,038 posts, read 4,775,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saturno_v View Post
...is not racist...it is stupid big difference.....Trump idiotically implied about that judge could be swayed in his decision by his heritage......he accused him of potential bias....stop seeing racism everywhere.....

Let me tell you something......in an international football match usually the referee is specifically picked from a third nation...he cannot be a national of one of the two countries involved in the match...is that racist??

That judge is American so was very stupid of Trump to even go there....but racism is a different thing.

What did he say about blacks?? As far as i know he said he wants to make inner cities safer which is actually good for minorities.....

Remember Hillary comment on "super predators"??
My wife is Mexican, born and raised in Mexico. We were married in Mexico and lived there for 4 years afterward. She is a dual Mexican/US citizen. She not only voted for Trump but was a strong supporter of him. My next door neighbor and good friend is Black and he also supported Trump. My wife's nephew who llives in Ensenada Mexico was visiting this weekend. We talked about the election and he also was glad Trump won. By the way, I also voted for Trump. Rubio was my first choice at the beginning but when he dropped out, I went for Trump.

My sister and nephew who both live in Vernon BC are strong Trump supporters. My nephew told me he has to be quiet about it at work or he will get fired. They are far more worried about Trudeau destroying Canada.

Last edited by JohnSoCal; 11-27-2016 at 04:24 PM..

Old 11-27-2016, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by botticelli View Post
you guys are missing the whole point of Trump's agenda. It is just hilarious to see the continued discussion about racism as if that is what Trump cares about.

Come on, see through the surface. The American economy is in big trouble, and that's the key issue. Spending billions of dollars on overseas wars instead domestic infrastructure, that's the issue. The fact that America today has a smaller middle class than 30 years ago, that's the issue. The plan to continue BS project such as the TTP/TTIP etc giving international corporation all the power, that's the issue. The ability for multinationals to evade taxes and hide all their wealth overseas, that's the issue.

And you think things like women's rights, LGBT, "diversity" blah blah is all this election is about all Trump cares about, as if that's what a US president should be most concerned with, that's just pathetic. Those ARE important, but that's more like what the first lady should talk about. Your world is REALLY REALLY small.

ANd this "I am moving to Canada because Trump as president is unacceptable" is LAUGHABLE. The moral superiority displayed in such speeches is even more ironic. Yeah, move, who cares.

+1 well said

Old 11-27-2016, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnSoCal View Post
My wife is Mexican, born and raised in Mexico. We were married in Mexico and lived there for 4 years afterward. She is a dual Mexican/US citizen. She not only voted for Trump but was a strong supporter of him. My next door neighbor and good friend is Black and he also supported Trump. My wife's nephew who llives in Ensenada Mexico was visiting this weekend. We talked about the election and he also was glad Trump won. By the way, I also voted for Trump. Rubio was my first choice at the beginning but when he dropped out, I went for Trump.

My sister and nephew who both live in Vernon BC are strong Trump supporters. My nephew told me he has to be quiet about it at work or he will get fired. They are far more worried about Trudeau destroying Canada.

What was hilarious was seeing the Democrats reaction when they were thinking they got the Latino and black vote all locked up......
Real world to Democratic party: working class latinos dislike illegal immigration as much as working class whites do....

Old 11-28-2016, 07:24 AM

18,504 posts, read 15,552,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saturno_v View Post
...is not racist...it is stupid big difference.....Trump idiotically implied about that judge could be swayed in his decision by his heritage......he accused him of potential bias....stop seeing racism everywhere.....

Let me tell you something......in an international football match usually the referee is specifically picked from a third nation...he cannot be a national of one of the two countries involved in the match...is that racist??

That judge is American so was very stupid of Trump to even go there....but racism is a different thing.

Bu I understand...after all you live in a city where when someone even dare to mention the stench of corruption about dirty money coming your way, that someone is immediately labeled as "racist"....

What did he say about blacks?? As far as i know he said he wants to make inner cities safer which is actually good for minorities.....

Remember Hillary comment on "super predators"??
It was racist. Even Paul Ryan said " claiming a person can't do their job because of their race is sort of like the textbook definition of racism "

Your sport analogy is off. Racism has to do with race, the other nationality.
Read this to see some of the racist things Trump has said and done, especially the Justice Department suing him twice for not renting to black people.

Here Are 13 Examples Of Donald Trump Being Racist

I think you must be extremely worried at what is about to unfold. Otherwise why are you keeping your head in the sand?

Old 11-28-2016, 07:31 AM

[quote=saturno_v;46326747]What was hilarious was seeing the Democrats reaction when they were thinking they got the Latino and black vote all locked up......
Real world to Democratic party: working class latinos dislike illegal immigration as much as working class whites do....[/QUOTE

What percentage Latino and black votes did Trump get? Blacks 8%, Asian and Hispanic 29%.

Old 11-28-2016, 07:33 AM

Quote:

Oh please. No one in Canada gets fired for political beliefs. That statement alone shows the alternate reality you have convinced yourself is true.

Old 11-28-2016, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Oh please. No one in Canada gets fired for political beliefs. That statement alone shows the alternate reality you have convinced yourself is true.
I am only repeating what he told me. I am not saying it is true or not. It is really not my problem.

Old 11-28-2016, 08:58 AM

Quote:
I am only repeating what he told me. I am not saying it is true or not. It is really not my problem.
Then you should of put it in that context, or say nothing at all. I was always taught not to spread lies or rumours.

What was your purpose in posting it? To show how ignorant he is?

Old 11-28-2016, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Then you should of put it in that context, or say nothing at all. I was always taught not to spread lies or rumours.

What was your purpose in posting it? To show how ignorant he is?
Actually you are the one that is ignorant in believing that they couldn't fire him. They can find some reason to do it if they want to. I don't put anything past liberals.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada