Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-28-2016, 06:09 PM

20,169 posts, read 24,328,678 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by netwit View Post
So dictators only count if they are not pro-America and Marxist?

I didn't think this thread was really about human rights.
It's not. It's about a foolish boy praising the man who wanted to nuke America.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2016, 06:11 PM

20,169 posts, read 24,328,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradjl2009 View Post
If you're outraged about relations with Cuba, there's dozens of other places that should give you outrage we do business with then.
I never claimed that there weren't. You and your pals need to cool it with the misdirection. It's unbecoming.

Old 11-28-2016, 06:16 PM

2,631 posts, read 2,050,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdnirene View Post
Why do you care what Trudeau says? Are you planning to move to Canada?

When the leader of a free country legitimizes a tyrant and mass murderer, we all need to pay attention.

Old 11-28-2016, 07:05 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,487,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Return2FL View Post
When the leader of a free country legitimizes a tyrant and mass murderer, we all need to pay attention.
Well then, you've certainly got enough of that going on below the 49th to occupy your full attention without adding Canada to your stress level, wouldn't you agree?

Old 11-28-2016, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
Well then, you've certainly got enough of that going on below the 49th to occupy your full attention without adding Canada to your stress level, wouldn't you agree?
Yeah, yeah....Saudi Arabia. The US is hypocritical. Blood for oil. Blah, blah, blah

What do you suppose would happen if the House of Saud were to fail? I'd be happy to sit back and watch the show, but our allies in Europe might have a different opinion. The Syrian migrant crisis would look like a weekend vacation in comparison. Never mind what would become of the ME.

Nature abhors a vacuum.

Old 11-28-2016, 07:21 PM

35,062 posts, read 17,006,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by netwit View Post
So dictators only count if they are not pro-America and Marxist?

I didn't think this thread was really about human rights.
All of our allies can't be perfect or Canada, UK and a smattering of other countries, not even Israel, would count as allies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natnasci View Post
Every leader in a free country has advisors and staff. I'm shocked you would think otherwise.
I now that obviously but I expect leaders to have a certain amount of maturity and self-control. That is why I voted against Trump.

Old 11-28-2016, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Return2FL View Post
Yeah, yeah....Saudi Arabia. The US is hypocritical. Blood for oil. Blah, blah, blah

What do you suppose would happen if the House of Saud were to fail? I'd be happy to sit back and watch the show, but our allies in Europe might have a different opinion. The Syrian migrant crisis would look like a weekend vacation in comparison. Never mind what would become of the ME.

Nature abhors a vacuum.

Oh well then, I guess it's alright that middle east thingy was started by you nutz overthrowing a democratically elected leader to install your puppet Shah who was a mass murderer of the finest order (blood for oil blah blah blah) and just look where that ultimately got you.

Oh, and by the way, you're welcome for Canada having saved some of your embassy staffers when that blew up in your stupid faces.

Rubber hitting the road, where nature was quite happy with the state of things before you fugged it all up!

Old 11-28-2016, 07:50 PM

295 posts, read 263,949 times
Quote:
Oh well then, I guess it's alright that middle east thingy was started by you nutz overthrowing a democratically elected leader to install your puppet Shah who was a mass murderer of the finest order (blood for oil blah blah blah) and just look where that ultimately got you.

Oh, and by the way, you're welcome for Canada having saved some of your embassy staffers when that blew up in your stupid faces.

Rubber hitting the road, where nature was quite happy with the state of things before you fugged it all up!
The regime that came after Shah is much worser. Just ask any Iranian immigrants that moved to Canada. It is much more murderous, one of their official goals is the destruction of the State of Israel, they spread anti-Israel, anti-Jewish, anti-Western terror throughout the world. They oppress their own population with medieval religious dogmas. And now they are on the way to nuclear weapons...

Old 11-28-2016, 08:04 PM

Quote:

The Middle East thingy started in the year 622. If you just have to blame somebody in the west to sleep at night and think I'm just being an anti-Muslim racist, you might want to read the Sykes-Picot Agreement. Some piece of work by our friends across the Pond.

The US is trying to clean up somebody else's mess. Just like Vietnam.

Last edited by Return2FL; 11-28-2016 at 08:13 PM..

Old 11-28-2016, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_wanderer View Post
The regime that came after Shah is much worser. Just ask any Iranian immigrants that moved to Canada. It is much more murderous, one of their official goals is the destruction of the State of Israel, they spread anti-Israel, anti-Jewish, anti-Western terror throughout the world. They oppress their own population with medieval religious dogmas. And now they are on the way to nuclear weapons...
And why did that regime come about again? Think...this isn't really all that difficult.

America and Great Britain were pizzed at the intelligent, popular and moderate guy that was democratically elected as their leader making moves to nationalize their oil industry.

Shell and BP were absolutely mortified because they had been raping and pillaging in Iran for decades taking liberties with Iran's oil profits, sooooooo the CIA saw to it he had to go.......then the Iranians had to endure decades of rule by a despotic tyrant and his dreaded Savak secret police who were eliminating all political dissidents using training they received by guess who.....the CIA!

Do you still wonder why they grabbed at the opportunity to foment a student rebellion and depose that cretin? Who was it stated nature abhors a vacuum? Had you not created one, there would not have been one to fill with worse that ultimately resulted in another being filled with "worser".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada