Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2018, 10:34 AM

1,433 posts, read 1,508,467 times

Advertisements

Our next door neighbour (he rents the house) had a couple of plants in his yard. He likes to smoke.

A local guy who for some reason wasn't incarcerated at the time happened to stroll by, and he spotted the plants and ripped them from the ground.

So much for our neighbour's attempt, eh? He could try again.

The local hasn't been spotted around here for several months - he's probably holidaying at Bordeaux Beach again.

(Some locals refer to this prison as being 'Bordeaux Beach' because it's located close to a large river).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2018, 11:28 AM

7,363 posts, read 8,394,325 times
I used to live a few blocks away from there.

Old 06-26-2018, 06:21 AM

1,744 posts, read 877,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by klmrocks View Post
Ohhhh *****!!!!

Making money by literally doing nothing ..... your a genious!

That is much better ....
Stocks are the only way the little guy is going to make money on marijuana. The reason you don't see fields of pot growing around you is because they all have indoor grown farms and have been operational since medical marijuana was legalized in the early 2000s. They are all licensed to grow and some are licensed for retail as well.

For someone who lives in Canada, you seem woefully uninformed about what's going on in your own country. It's pretty ironic that someone living in South Carolina is explaining it to you.

And yes, I am invested in Canadian marijuana stocks and making a good bit of money at it.

Old 06-26-2018, 06:26 AM

21,109 posts, read 13,549,565 times
Quote:
I guess I have the go big or go home mentality .... but why have one plant when you could have a field of plants !

Who let me what watch breaking bad, narcos and queen of the south... I have all these ideas I have did not even get to watch Weeds yet. Please note I totally got the message that illegal drug dealing NEVER works out in the end so I am totally cool with following the laws relating to the topic.

I think what is important here is to watch 'Weeds'. It's awesome

Old 06-26-2018, 08:28 PM

6,750 posts, read 5,719,822 times
Default ......

Quote:
Originally Posted by gailjnh View Post
Stocks are the only way the little guy is going to make money on marijuana. The reason you don't see fields of pot growing around you is because they all have indoor grown farms and have been operational since medical marijuana was legalized in the early 2000s. They are all licensed to grow and some are licensed for retail as well.

For someone who lives in Canada, you seem woefully uninformed about what's going on in your own country. It's pretty ironic that someone living in South Carolina is explaining it to you.

And yes, I am invested in Canadian marijuana stocks and making a good bit of money at it.
It is all about interested .....
I am interested ...in Jewlery....shoes .... hand bags... concerts ... theatre..... music....

Pot is nothing that interested me..

But more money to buy more jewelry... shoes... bags .... concert tickets does.

So of pot = more money now I am interested !!!!!

I was literally looking at my bank account ...
Looking at all the fun stuff I wanted to buy
Then thinking about how the math was not working out in my favour

Then a new statement flash across my compute screen saying pot to be legal in October.... which translated in to news flash .. I have learned how to sell Jewlery .... so why can't I sell pot?

I think God was sending me a message ...

Old 06-26-2018, 08:35 PM

Default .......

Quote:
Originally Posted by jencam View Post
I think what is important here is to watch 'Weeds'. It's awesome
..... I am on it !

Maybe I should open a lemon aide stand

I need more money to maintain my bad spending habits

Or I could create a go fund me account for every crazy designer item I want .....

" I am suffering from Tuesday Blues. Please donate to the purchase of my new Chanel Bag ! "

Or a hunger strike in front of Louis Vuttion holding a sign saying will not move or eat until free bag donated

Old 06-27-2018, 11:49 AM

Default ....

Quote:
..... I am on it !

Maybe I should open a lemon aide stand

I need more money to maintain my bad spending habits

Or I could create a go fund me account for every crazy designer item I want .....

" I am suffering from Tuesday Blues. Please donate to the purchase of my new Chanel Bag ! "

Or a hunger strike in front of Louis Vuttion holding a sign saying will not move or eat until free bag donated
Forget it! I just waved my magic credit card and bought me a little Chanel TLC and Wednesday is looking good.

I think... I will just invest in stocks.

Watching lots of Netflix has taught me a lot of stuff...

1. If you are really good at doing anything illegal you will have a huge rise and a certain epic tragic fall
ex Pablo Escobar, El Chapo, Queen of the South, Breaking Bad ...

2. Being in jail SUCKS!!!!
ex Orange is the New Black, Girls Locked Up
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada