U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2019, 06:26 AM

22,342 posts, read 27,817,297 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanLuis View Post
Most things about Nova Scotia are head and shoulders above other provinces. Ocean, food, climate, friedliness , culture, architecture etc etc. Nova Scotia is the crown Jewel of Eastern Canada...possibly of the entire country.
I agree. Halifax might be the best city "relative to population" in all of Canada.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2019, 08:53 AM

12,933 posts, read 8,994,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 509 View Post
Post a list of "good" BC wines and I will buy several on my next trip up......thanks.
My tastes may vary from yours, so a better way is for you to visit Swirl Wines. They sell only BC wines, and their staff knows BC wines extremely well, and will find something for you. They have over 750 BC wines to choose from.

https://swirlwinestore.ca

Old Today, 12:03 PM

20 posts, read 4,518 times
I remembered this thread yesterday when I was in a restaurant in Gatineau and I decided to try a Quebec wine. The last Quebec wine I've had was many years ago and it was plain bad, which prevented me from repeating the experience.

This is the wine I had yesterday and to my surprise it was... good. Not just decent, it was legitimately good. I was pleasantly surprised.

https://domainest-jacques.com/en/vins/reserve-rouge/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or