Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-05-2024, 04:07 PM

5,103 posts, read 2,048,928 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayleae1 View Post
Look, ma: another convoy!
Seems then the Freedom Convoy had gived some inspiration from what I saw on that tweet.
https://twitter.com/ThevoiceAlexa/st...86099636883527

And there's some editorial toon posted on the French newspapers "Le Journal de Québec" and "Le Journal de Montréal" about the federal court decision titled "Le gros bon sens" which means common sense in English.
https://www.journaldequebec.com/2024...cature-dygreck
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-20-2024, 04:26 PM

8,918 posts, read 4,643,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoisite View Post

Nonsense.

If that's what he said then I think Mosley needs to get a new job since he's clearly not capable of considering all of the facts in a balanced, eyes-wide-open manner. People who interfere with international trade and the well being of all citizens while practising sedition and attempted coups against their own country and government and setting up an occupation of their capital city and using their own children as physical human shields and collateral damage to protect themselves from authorities deserve to be imprisoned for years at the very least. And even that did not happen. In some countries those seditionists and child abusers would simply be summarily executed by firing squad for their sedition and the damages they caused to their nation.

I totally disapprove of all of the overly lenient actions that were taken by government in response to the ridiculous, immature and ignorant sham of a so-called protest and occupation and attempted coup that occurred. I wish the government had not been so lenient with any of them. The seditionists and occupiers should have been dealt with more harshly. In fact I wish that the children that were brought along to be used as human shields and collateral damage by their own parents to protect the parents' hides should have all been permanently removed from their parents' custodies and those parents should have been cast into jail never to regain custody or even sight of their children ever again. People like that don't deserve to have children and they certainly don't deserve to be Canadians.

The biggest problem was that there was no sedition, insurrection or attempted coup, by the truckers.

The coup was a taking of powers that the government had no right to.

It seems you are part of the insurrection against the citizens (I was told Canadians are citizens now) of Canada, so, by your own decree, you should be dealt with harshly. By your own words, You should be stripped of citizenship and tossed into jail, never to see your family again.

Old 02-20-2024, 04:34 PM

8,918 posts, read 4,643,011 times
Some of you might find this to be an interesting reading:

https://www.anarchonomicon.com/p/sho...s-and-violence
Quote:
All discussions of politics is inevitably, and CAN ONLY BE, a conspiracy to commit violence, whether legally through the state, illegally through some form of direct action or “terrorism”, or Stochastically through some impact on the culture or wider discussion which will make the prior two more likely or effect their nature.

If your supposedly “political” speakings have no connection to state or non-state “policy” Ie. Violence… then they are not political. You are engaged in fantasy at best, grovelling at worst.
Not understanding the fundamental aspect of politics is why Trucker convoys in both the US and Canada failed to achieve their objective: which was furtherance of liberty.

Old 02-20-2024, 05:26 PM

7,309 posts, read 9,321,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRex2 View Post
Some of you might find this to be an interesting reading:

https://www.anarchonomicon.com/p/sho...s-and-violence

Not understanding the fundamental aspect of politics is why Trucker convoys in both the US and Canada failed to achieve their objective: which was furtherance of liberty.

Old 02-20-2024, 05:51 PM

577 posts, read 1,475,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoisite View Post

Nonsense.

If that's what he said then i think mosley needs to get a new job since he's clearly not capable of considering all of the facts in a balanced, eyes-wide-open manner. People who interfere with international trade and the well being of all citizens while practising sedition and attempted coups against their own country and government and setting up an occupation of their capital city and using their own children as physical human shields and collateral damage to protect themselves from authorities deserve to be imprisoned for years at the very least. And even that did not happen. In some countries those seditionists and child abusers would simply be summarily executed by firing squad for their sedition and the damages they caused to their nation.

I totally disapprove of all of the overly lenient actions that were taken by government in response to the ridiculous, immature and ignorant sham of a so-called protest and occupation and attempted coup that occurred. I wish the government had not been so lenient with any of them. The seditionists and occupiers should have been dealt with more harshly. In fact i wish that the children that were brought along to be used as human shields and collateral damage by their own parents to protect the parents' hides should have all been permanently removed from their parents' custodies and those parents should have been cast into jail never to regain custody or even sight of their children ever again. People like that don't deserve to have children and they certainly don't deserve to be canadians.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada