Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Cancer
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-14-2012, 10:12 PM

3,359 posts, read 7,323,813 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
Environment, genetics, age, sunlight, alcohol come to mind right off the bat.

Here is some reading on what cancer is, what causes it...

Cancer - PubMed Health

A cursory shows that there is no peer reviewed scientific research from any reputable institutions. None what so ever.

Next, cancer isn't just one type of cell... Different cancers behave in different ways.

Again with all the research being conducted by universities, health institutions, laboratories both public and private, there is a lot to learn but legitimate research have shown advances that stand the test of scientific testing.

So you can reject the reality and substitute your own.

Lack of oxygen causes living cells to die.. Every cell needs oxygen to live. A dead cell is just that dead. Every cell in the body needs feed too. Sugar in one form or another is component for cells to live, and it is basic biology 8th grade biology.
Again, your totally missing the point...

Of course theres triggers...or enviornmental cause...I meantioned that in first post...but it still comes down to in order for cancer to occur, cells go from being respitory in function to fermentinization in function...

You cannot skip that step...regardless of what triggers it...

Old 02-14-2012, 10:16 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,761,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Time and Space View Post
Again, your totally missing the point...

Of course theres triggers...or enviornmental cause...I meantioned that in first post...but it still comes down to in order for cancer to occur, cells go from being respitory in function to fermentinization in function...

You cannot skip that step...regardless of what triggers it...
You are the one missing the point. I am not the one missing the point.

From the national institute of heath, someone who is more trustworthy that the link you provide.

Quote:
There are many causes of cancers, including:

Benzene and other chemicals

Drinking excess alcohol

Environmental toxins, such as certain poisonous mushrooms and a type of poison that can grow on peanut plants (aflatoxins)

Excessive sunlight exposure

Genetic problems

Obesity

Radiation

Viruses
That is not an all inclusive list. Learn this list. Nowhere does it list lack of oxygen like you are suffering.

Old 02-14-2012, 10:19 PM

For your edification a sound refute.

Oxygenation Therapy: Unproven Treatments for Cancer and AIDS

Old 02-15-2012, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
That orthodox science is no good...if that's all you rely on...

All orthodox medical science does is tell you 'You have cancer' after you got it...

But does nothing to help prevent people from getting it...

Cancer cannot really be cured, cause it has it's own reasons for springing up in induvisual bodies, 'internal enviornments'....

All orthodox medical science does is tell you you have it, once you've gotton it, and then chemo the hell out of you or radiat the heck out of you...and pronounce you 'hopeless', only after they've drained all your money from medicaid or medicare...

Once your out of money, then they tell you...'Sorry, you only have 3 months to live'....

If people never get cancer, they don't have to worry about that..one way to do that is to be aware of both your internal and external enviornments, and by boosting your immune system by eating the right foods, particularly berries, instead of Hostess fruit pies...

Foods that Prevent Cancer: 10 cancer-fighting fruits

Old 02-15-2012, 10:54 AM

Bull****. You are wrong on each of your statements. Furthermore, for something to be reliable it needs to have repeatable results. It needs to be substantiated by more than one source and cannot be refuted.

Again with those three points your hypothesis fails. Unless you can offer something that is reputable and has not been dismissed I will listen. I would suggest you do your homework first.

My oncologist pronounced me as cured. So your statement that cancer isn't curable isn't accurate either. Again am I going to belive you who has no credibility or a doctor who has bachelors degree, went to medical school for 4 years. Done at least 4 years of residency and conducts studies, writes papers and treats this stuff on a daily basis? That is a tough one. I think I will talk with someone who knows what they are talking about and has evidence of his effectiveness. Not relying on someone who is taking a concept from the 20s (90 years ago) has no supporting evidence and has been dismissed by anyone with more than an 8th grade understanding of biology.

Old 02-15-2012, 11:34 AM

Believe what you want, and eat all the ho ho ding dong cakes you want...(but I wouldn't cause cancer feeds off of sugar)..

You act like what I share, the health news I share, the natural antioxidents I share, is something new??

Sorry but it's not...and there's plenty evidence that it works by all the healthy people who don't have cancer, who squash it daily inside of their bodies before it even rises...

You just have to go to the right sorces to hear people who are either cured, or never get it, the natural way...

Sorry your in denial...nature knows best...not orthodox medical journals, which only fix things, after you contract it, instead of telling you ways to not get it to begin with...

And I should have said 'erradicated'...cancer will never be erradicated, only controled...

Cause like I said, everyone has cancer cells inside of them, but normally the body deals with them, kills them...cancer only gets out of control when something within your body doesn't allow your natural immunity to fight or recognize it...could be years of bad food, smoking, alchohol, toxins, any or a variety of things that effect your cells respitory ability...when sells can't resporate, they fermenate...

That's why tar, from nicotine blocks the cell linings from being able to 'breath'...it smothers the basicaly, and creates an enviornment ripe for fermentation...

Eat plenty of black berries to...

It is well known the medical community is only interested in treating, and not preventing...

Anyways, do what you feel is best...

But if I were you I'de stay away from chocolate cake, and instead eat raw cherries...

http://www.antioxidants-guide.com/he..._cherries.html

Old 02-15-2012, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time and Space View Post
Believe what you want, and eat all the ho ho ding dong cakes you want...(but I wouldn't cause cancer feeds off of sugar)..

You act like what I share, the health news I share, the natural antioxidents I share, is something new??

Sorry but it's not...and there's plenty evidence that it works by all the healthy people who don't have cancer, who squash it daily inside of their bodies before it even rises...

You just have to go to the right sorces to hear people who are either cured, or never get it, the natural way...

Sorry your in denial...nature knows best...not orthodox medical journals, which only fix things, after you contract it, instead of telling you ways to not get it to begin with...

And I should have said 'erradicated'...cancer will never be erradicated, only controled...

Cause like I said, everyone has cancer cells inside of them, but normally the body deals with them, kills them...cancer only gets out of control when something within your body doesn't allow your natural immunity to fight or recognize it...could be years of bad food, smoking, alchohol, toxins, any or a variety of things that effect your cells respitory ability...when sells can't resporate, they fermenate...

That's why tar, from nicotine blocks the cell linings from being able to 'breath'...it smothers the basicaly, and creates an enviornment ripe for fermentation...

Eat plenty of black berries to...

It is well known the medical community is only interested in treating, and not preventing...

Anyways, do what you feel is best...

But if I were you I'de stay away from chocolate cake, and instead eat raw cherries...

Health Benefit Of Cherries.. A Powerful Cancer Fighter
Where in the hell do you get the idea that I advocate smoking or eating poorly? Really, good logic, Sport.

Lets see if I can put this simply enough so that even you can understand. There is not one cure all for cancer. There is not one prevent all for cancer.

I was 27 a non smoker non drinker who was diagnosed with cancer.

The more you post the more your ignorance on the matter becomes evident, and you are starting to contradict yourself.

Old 02-15-2012, 01:11 PM

19,855 posts, read 65,807,637 times
thread has run its course and is closed.

Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Cancer