Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Cancer
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2010, 12:33 PM

18,431 posts, read 34,360,429 times

Advertisements

I do not know how to help you but you will certainly be in my prayers...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2010, 08:28 PM

3,650 posts, read 9,212,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy&Me View Post
Thanks for reply . A second opinion will cost a lot .
Because-? Your insurance won't cover a 2d opinion? I've never heard of such a thing.

Not sure I get exactly what's going on or why that is, but best of luck.

Old 05-31-2010, 12:07 AM

2,318 posts, read 1,895,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikantari View Post
I do not know how to help you but you will certainly be in my prayers...

Thank you that is kind of you .

Old 05-31-2010, 12:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey2000 View Post
Because-? Your insurance won't cover a 2d opinion? I've never heard of such a thing.

Not sure I get exactly what's going on or why that is, but best of luck.

They called me and gave me an appointment in mid June with radiology. Don't know what the fools are going to radiate because they don't know how far it has spread ! It's right under my eye ad my temple area has been causing me pressure too on that side , it has a place that won't heal .

I will keep the appointment to just see how far they will go .

What will they do just radiate my whole damn head , eyeball and all !

They are too busy caring for too many others who shouldn't even be in the country ,and it really peeves me off .

Who ever heard of not having any way to numb an area but ladicaine ?

I feel sorry for my brother too, his cancer has spreaded to his pancrease . They seem to be gettign a good education off him now !!!

Old 05-31-2010, 08:41 AM

23,866 posts, read 33,561,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy&Me View Post
They called me and gave me an appointment in mid June with radiology. Don't know what the fools are going to radiate because they don't know how far it has spread ! It's right under my eye ad my temple area has been causing me pressure too on that side , it has a place that won't heal .

I will keep the appointment to just see how far they will go .

What will they do just radiate my whole damn head , eyeball and all !

They are too busy caring for too many others who shouldn't even be in the country ,and it really peeves me off .

Who ever heard of not having any way to numb an area but ladicaine ?

I feel sorry for my brother too, his cancer has spreaded to his pancrease . They seem to be gettign a good education off him now !!!
Go to google & look up Tomotherapy & Cyberknife.
They are 2 other forms of radiation.

Old 05-31-2010, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
Go to google & look up Tomotherapy & Cyberknife.
They are 2 other forms of radiation.

Thanks for info . I have said too much here already . I don't want to come to a place where so many are fighting this and be negative and many things I can't say because of that fact .

At least I will be able to tell them what I think about their plans in a couple weeks .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Cancer