Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Caregiving
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-08-2013, 01:56 PM

48,115 posts, read 21,996,081 times

Advertisements

I am so relieved about BuBu and the compassionate vet!!!!! Horray!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-08-2013, 03:03 PM

21,956 posts, read 24,302,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elston View Post
I am so relieved about BuBu and the compassionate vet!!!!! Horray!
Yes yes yes elston---horray!! Infact my DH told me he wished he wore a fur coat (meaning he wished was one of my animals) but I reminded him how much I do and care for him--my animals are just totally dependent on me and my DH is not--well thank God not yet anyhow.....and when that day comes at least he can have some comfort by seeing what I will be doing for him as well. I will protect those I love to my death.....

Old 03-08-2013, 05:47 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,258,704 times
Yay for Bubu and for vets with a heart. I hope your night is calm.

Hugs.

Old 03-08-2013, 07:27 PM

10,662 posts, read 9,318,333 times
Goodnight Cyn.

I will not be home over the weekend, we are going to Savannah GA for a well deserved change of scenery, now that Miranda is allowed to go places a little! So I can't promise to post messages as I will certainly not have time to go online.
Just know that you guys will be in my thoughts, as always.
Big hugs!

Old 03-09-2013, 04:42 AM

48,115 posts, read 21,996,081 times
Good Morning Cyn and all your friends who stop in to encourage and support you. I hope BuBu is feeling better today and that things go well for you and your husband.

Old 03-09-2013, 05:59 AM

20,548 posts, read 30,384,815 times
Good morning cyn. That is wonderful about Bubu. What a great Vet. I'm glad you found a good one. I know how hard that can be.

I hope you have a good day. It is sunny here in the mountains and I will be canning vegetable soup. I really wish I could bring you some.

How did your DH do with his pills yesterday?

Old 03-09-2013, 06:01 AM

16,199 posts, read 11,670,016 times
Good morning Cyn, elston and lisa....

Good news about Bubu. That vet sounds great. Dedicated.

How is hubby with the pills?

More good thoughts, vibes and karma you way

Old 03-09-2013, 06:19 AM

21,956 posts, read 24,302,985 times
A good morning to everyone!
BuBu is acting like his old self today. He was even rolling around and barking while wagging his tail. I love watching him do that!
DH is taking the pills and they are going down now but he really doesn't like the way they make him feel. Sadly everytime he takes one he says well it's time to feel bad again---I wish he'd just try to think a little more optismistic but I suppose when something makes you feel poorly it's hard to think on the good side. It hasn't been that long yet so hopefully his body will adjust soon. If not we'll have to call his Dr and see what he says.
The weather is beautiful even though the air is crisp--still there are clear blue skies and sun!! There are a few yard sales we may go to depending on how DH feels then it's back to taking pictures and listing.
Everyone have a lovely day.................

Old 03-09-2013, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynwldkat View Post
A good morning to everyone!
BuBu is acting like his old self today. He was even rolling around and barking while wagging his tail. I love watching him do that!
DH is taking the pills and they are going down now but he really doesn't like the way they make him feel. Sadly everytime he takes one he says well it's time to feel bad again---I wish he'd just try to think a little more optismistic but I suppose when something makes you feel poorly it's hard to think on the good side. It hasn't been that long yet so hopefully his body will adjust soon. If not we'll have to call his Dr and see what he says.
The weather is beautiful even though the air is crisp--still there are clear blue skies and sun!! There are a few yard sales we may go to depending on how DH feels then it's back to taking pictures and listing.
Everyone have a lovely day.................
glad to hear the pills are going down easier cyn.

Maybe his body just needs to adjust. Lets see what the doc says.

enjoy the beautiful day

Old 03-10-2013, 07:26 AM

Good morning cyn and friends......

Hope today is a good day for all. How is hubby today cyn?

Thoughts and prayers continue. Remember you have a lot of people who care about you. We may not be close by but we are here for you. Just have to reach out.

Sun is shining.

I see I was the last one to post yesterday and the first today. LOL

Where is everyone?
Guess loosing the hour has us thrown off kilter.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Caregiving