Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-01-2010, 09:26 AM

20,300 posts, read 22,219,329 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zitsky View Post
Maybe you can read those two statements back to yourself. Yes, it's your property, but I guess when it comes to your dog, you don't need to worry about your impact on the neighbors??

I had one cat get out last night (the friendly one). I was able to get him after he decided to have fun and run all over the yard. Normally that's his brother's job. I worry about this cat in particular because he is too friendly and too stupid to stay away from strangers. Of course, I worry about all my cats.

When I ran out of candy last night, I tried to give away my cats to the last few kids that stopped by. They wouldn't take them. They said they preferred the candy.
My dog was fine and under control. Right up until a neighbor allowed their cat to roam in my yard ie the dogs yard. So who do I blame? The Dog? Myself or the neighbor who allows their pet to roam at will on other peoples property, and in the streets? I also had a cat get killed when I started my truck one morning. It was a kitten that crawled up in my engine well. Was that my trucks fault? My fault? Am I expected to check under my hood for the neighbors pets?
As for the remainder of your post. LOL Been there done that too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2010, 11:50 PM

4,888 posts, read 13,831,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmycat View Post
BTW, she's a GORGEOUS all black cat too, with really piercing light green eyes, and her birthday is actually today, a true Halloween kitty!
She purrrdy!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats