U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-08-2011, 07:19 AM

575 posts, read 1,491,011 times

Advertisements

My new kitten has taken to raw feeding REALLY well. He loves it! That makes me really happy I'm giving him 98% ground raw beef from Blue Ridge beef along with canned cat food because the beef mix is not a complete diet. I got it as a transitional because the complete mix they sell is beef, chicken, bone an organ and the guy said it can be harder for them to adjust to that, and of course, I was thinking about my other three here who have been eating kibble for their whole lives. Those three are NOT adjusting to the new food

So here is my problem: The new kitten who loves the raw food is also vomiting and now has diarrhea. Usually pretty quickly after eating a meal. Of course my husband is all over the fact that it's because I'm feeding him raw meat Any advice?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or