Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-17-2012, 07:40 PM

364 posts, read 445,773 times

Advertisements

I saw this on The Animal Humane Society website (I'm in Minnesota, but it may be on other animal websites, too!) I signed it!!

Law Of The Paw
Think of it as the golden rule for animals It's a promise to be as good to your pets as they are to you. Raise your paw and stand up for the animals you love. Sign your name to the Law of the Paw and change the world for homeless pets.

Pass it around & let's help them reach their goal of 1,000,000 !!!

Law of the Paw
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2012, 03:01 PM

364 posts, read 445,773 times
Law of the Paw

Has anyone else from here made the pledge yet?

Old 04-20-2012, 05:48 PM

7,201 posts, read 14,933,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TsMomma View Post
Law of the Paw

Has anyone else from here made the pledge yet?
I don't leave my name and email address on any of those sites. I made that mistake in the past and was flooded with spam, both electronic and in my real mailbox.

Old 04-20-2012, 07:08 PM

8,806 posts, read 21,231,999 times
Yes, =^..^=. I must have done something like that because after many years of very little spam, I have been deluged w/ ads for "cheating wives", "increasing the size of my 'member' and the like. It is very annoying. I will be more careful from now on.

People may not recall what you said to them, but they will always remember how you made them feel .

Old 04-21-2012, 12:21 PM

7,201 posts, read 14,933,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nancy thereader View Post
Yes, =^..^=. I must have done something like that because after many years of very little spam, I have been deluged w/ ads for "cheating wives", "increasing the size of my 'member' and the like. It is very annoying. I will be more careful from now on.

I hear you! Too many sites make income from selling real working email addresses to spammers and using real names to sell lists to paper spammers... and you find your mailbox loaded with junk mail.

Old 04-21-2012, 05:00 PM

10,420 posts, read 14,555,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by =^..^= View Post
I hear you! Too many sites make income from selling real working email addresses to spammers and using real names to sell lists to paper spammers... and you find your mailbox loaded with junk mail.

Try Hotmail. It filters my mail almost perfectly. I check the Junk every few days to see if there's something there in error; there rarely is. I get very little spam in my inbox, perhaps one piece in two weeks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats