Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-04-2012, 08:47 PM

18,432 posts, read 34,215,793 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Skeffington View Post
All four have been lazy all day. Right now, Muffy and Molly are lying together on the love seat. The B*ll Sack is stretched out on DH's stomach, who's lying on the sofa watching TV. Aunt Bertha (our older cat) is sleeping outside in the garden on a bench under a tree. What a life. DH wasn't home all day, so BS was lost - he always follows him around.
I take it that is your husbands cat?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2012, 09:00 PM

Quote:
All four have been lazy all day. Right now, Muffy and Molly are lying together on the love seat. The B*ll Sack is stretched out on DH's stomach, who's lying on the sofa watching TV. Aunt Bertha (our older cat) is sleeping outside in the garden on a bench under a tree. What a life. DH wasn't home all day, so BS was lost - he always follows him around.
My SO asked if I could imagine when they call TBS up at the vet.... actually, I hadn't thought of it but got a good laugh out of it!!! That has gotta be too much!

Old 08-04-2012, 10:35 PM

17,526 posts, read 15,267,171 times
My cat loves to lay on the floor on her back and lounge and stretch and lounge some more, so that's what she did. She'll swivel her head to see if I'm watching her or sometimes she'll watch me upside down...then stretch some more. With her front paws tucked and her back feet together with legs stretched, she looks just like a fat little sea lion sunning itself, albeit one with long black and smoke gray belly hair.

If that's not a happy/secure kitty I don't know what is!

Old 08-05-2012, 08:44 AM

7,964 posts, read 7,299,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikantari View Post
My SO asked if I could imagine when they call TBS up at the vet.... actually, I hadn't thought of it but got a good laugh out of it!!! That has gotta be too much!
His name on record at the vet's is "Balsa". I told DH NOT to give his name as The B*ll Sack. DH started calling him that when he was a tiny kitten. He was DH's cat from the very beginning. He thought it was a funny male thing (I admit, it was) and the name stuck. The name doesn't really fit anymore, though, because TBS has been fixed.

Old 08-05-2012, 09:22 AM

Quote:
His name on record at the vet's is "Balsa". I told DH NOT to give his name as The B*ll Sack. DH started calling him that when he was a tiny kitten. He was DH's cat from the very beginning. He thought it was a funny male thing (I admit, it was) and the name stuck. The name doesn't really fit anymore, though, because TBS has been fixed.
We are still cracking up over this. He and I have gone through so many names for Kitty Katty and he doesn't really respond or react to any of them. Comes running when I say Kitty Katty! So, the vet stuck SOs last name up there and now he has a full name!

Old 08-05-2012, 09:48 AM

18,837 posts, read 37,198,257 times
Jasper is so busy today..apparently the bird feeder is quite filled. He watches, then comes over to me..."Mom, come look at this!".

I downlaoded a tongue in cheek book from Amazon the other day..."99 reasons to hate cats"...the author describes Jasper perfectly! A fun, silly, quick read...

Old 08-05-2012, 02:21 PM

10,009 posts, read 17,911,869 times
My kitties have been busy in the last couple of days ...

Here's Berkeley the Beautiful checkin' out the pagoda in the new cat tree ...

And here's my sweetie-pie Hansel squeezing onto one of the perches in the new cat tree (that's Moggie underneath) ...

And here's Einstein takin' a snooze in Mom's office ...

And here's Annie also takin' a snooze, same office, different place ...

They are such busy bees!

Old 08-06-2012, 07:20 AM

Love all the pictures and kitty updates! This weekend, Kitty Katty stuck to us like glue! Right now he is at the sliding glass window watching guard. Times like this when I want him to sit with me and he is nowhere near!

Old 08-06-2012, 07:32 AM

7,964 posts, read 7,299,534 times
The B*ll Sack was on the bed very early this morning playing with one of those plastic rings that come on the outside of the milk cap. He flings them up in the air and bats them and carries on. He knows how to make his own fun. Once, I found a box of flower seeds spilled all over the enclosed back porch (where I keep my gardening stuff) and inside the box I found one of those rings. Gee, I wonder who did it?

Old 08-06-2012, 07:40 AM

Kitty Katty is so weird! No getting in boxes and all of that stuff. The only thing he has to squeeze his wide load into is his pretty princess bed!

So....For about two weeks I have been looking everywhere for what I call his 'baby'. Nowhere to be found. He loves this little mouse. Licks her and hugs her and hugs her. The poor thing has permanent marks and fur going in a certain direction where he has bathed her.

Everytime I think about it I look around for it. The other day (thank God I was the only one here) I was on the floor crawling around at his level looking for it. He thought I was nuts and kept batting at my hands....

Last night he goes behind these huge pillows SO has leaned up against the gas fireplace. (Not in use currently and the switch is way high up on the wall)

So he comes out carrying his baby. I am like OMG! There is his baby!

I betcha five bucks he has had it back there all this time and knew where it was and would go back and play with it and come out.

"Lets see how long I can make her crazy over this one....."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats