Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-08-2013, 08:12 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,103,127 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1+1=5 View Post
Hi all,

We have three indoor cats, and recently moved to a home where the "litter area" is smaller. There are three boxes. I am scooping and emptying constantly! I can still smell it. It's like my whole life, taking care of the litter boxes! Once we adopt cats or dogs, they are ours for life. The oldest one is only 9, so we have a few more years of this. It wasn't bad with two cats, but then some other cat showed up at our doorstep a few years ago and we took in a third.

Letting them outside isn't an option, so I need to find some good litter - please!

Currently using Fresh Step Multi Cat which is not that great. Do any of you have results with that powder that you use before putting litter down? Seems I used to do that and it might have helped.

I empty completely every week and scrub the boxes (3 for three cats) down completely, and scoop daily. Sorry to sound like I'm complaining too much - I do love my cats.

Thanks for any advice,

Kim
I like the world's best cat litter, clumping formula. It's made from corn, and my cats love it. I love it because you can flush it without damage to the septic system. I have 3 cats, 2 of which are 18 years old.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats