Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-04-2013, 08:17 PM

2,569 posts, read 7,742,991 times

Advertisements

You know, I understand that people don't want cats in their yards but how about a water hose? Poor kitty.

http://www.woai.com/news/local/story...Vt3ZLFbEg.cspx
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2013, 11:32 PM

10,420 posts, read 14,601,055 times
He belongs in prison. And let the other prisoners know that he's a cop.

Please keep your cats inside. There are psychopaths everywhere.

Last edited by Happy in Wyoming; 06-04-2013 at 11:44 PM..

Old 06-05-2013, 04:05 PM

2,569 posts, read 7,742,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy in Wyoming View Post
He belongs in prison. And let the other prisoners know that he's a cop.

Please keep your cats inside. There are psychopaths everywhere.
I agree. I used to let mine out but no more. My mother lives in the country and someone has poisoned two of her cats in the past (she had autopsies done). Terrible.

Old 06-05-2013, 04:23 PM

3,401 posts, read 13,371,426 times
I opened the link and read this story to little moo, and tried to reason with her.

She sits squished in up against the screen up the window when i have it open, and likes to "keep an eye" on the neighborhood. I know she wishes she could escape again. But every night I tell her she's inside because mommy has to keep her safe, and she'll thank me for it when she's older

I hope they take this man's badge away, if they aren't actually going to prosecute him. He should be the one paying the vet bills, too.

Old 06-06-2013, 03:39 AM

7,201 posts, read 14,991,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally_Sparrow View Post
You know, I understand that people don't want cats in their yards but how about a water hose? Poor kitty.

No indictment for officer accused of shooting cat with arrow | WOAI: San Antonio News
No surprise he wasn't charged. I keep my 4 cats indoors-only after losing most of my cats in the past who were allowed outside. One day they would just vanish leaving me devastated. There are too many cruel lunatics and murderous sociopaths out there.

Aside from the sadists and cat haters there are other reasons. Cats can be a real nuisance to the neighbors, kill other creatures, pick up parasites..... I know my kitties are safe indoors.

Old 06-06-2013, 03:41 AM

7,201 posts, read 14,991,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marylandkitten View Post
I hope they take this man's badge away, if they aren't actually going to prosecute him. He should be the one paying the vet bills, too.
He probably got away with it because the cat was on his property when he shot it. But I agree, the s.o.b should be help responsible for the vet bills. I hope they don't let the cat outside again because this man will find a way to dispose of it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats