U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 06-16-2013, 09:59 PM
 
Location: Southern New Hampshire
7,467 posts, read 13,100,441 times
Reputation: 23212

Advertisements

... sometimes they have to go sit in the corner.

Here's Berkeley ... he looks contrite, wouldn't you say?



And P.S. No, he didn't really misbehave, and no, I didn't send him to the corner. He went there on his own.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 06-17-2013, 11:52 AM
 
Location: Pennsylvania
16,798 posts, read 10,715,669 times
Reputation: 29807
maybe as a pay it forward kind of thing?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-17-2013, 12:11 PM
 
Location: Philaburbia
32,850 posts, read 60,985,784 times
Reputation: 54955
Berkeley is awfully handsome.

It freaks me out when Checkers stands in the corner, facing the corner. It reminds me of the final scenes in The Blair Witch Project.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-17-2013, 01:28 PM
 
Location: Northern Illinois
2,187 posts, read 3,704,186 times
Reputation: 6361
"I'll have you know, I'm sitting here because it was my idea, and because I want to. By the way - have you seen my mouse?"
I guarantee you, if one of my kids was in the corner - he/she would have at least one other one trying to sit on him/her or smack him/her, or make him/her move out of the way. They always seem to want what the other one has (like kids!!)
He is a very handsome boy. Thanks for the pic!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-17-2013, 03:55 PM
 
Location: Chapel Hill, N.C.
36,494 posts, read 44,720,900 times
Reputation: 47383
Oh- I love him. Reminds me of my sweet Kibi long gone all these 35 years. Some cats you never forget.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-18-2013, 12:49 PM
 
Location: Southern New Hampshire
7,467 posts, read 13,100,441 times
Reputation: 23212
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
Berkeley is awfully handsome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CFoulke View Post
He is a very handsome boy. Thanks for the pic!!
lol, and he knows it too!! I have to call him "Berkeley the Beautiful" ... he no longer answers to just "Berkeley."

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAhippo View Post
maybe as a pay it forward kind of thing?
Given how bratty he is, not a bad idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
It freaks me out when Checkers stands in the corner, facing the corner. It reminds me of the final scenes in The Blair Witch Project.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFoulke View Post
"I'll have you know, I'm sitting here because it was my idea, and because I want to. By the way - have you seen my mouse?"
I guarantee you, if one of my kids was in the corner - he/she would have at least one other one trying to sit on him/her or smack him/her, or make him/her move out of the way. They always seem to want what the other one has (like kids!!)
lol, don't even JOKE about mice ... ugh, I am still dealing with the problem ... I am hoping it will be solved before next winter. At least there's no sign of any activity on the second floor ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by no kudzu View Post
Oh- I love him. Reminds me of my sweet Kibi long gone all these 35 years. Some cats you never forget.
NK, I know exactly what you mean.

Thanks for the replies -- reps to all I can!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top