Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-10-2013, 04:56 PM

20 posts, read 34,553 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
Sushi has absolutely no problem wriggling out of his. I tie him up in the yard with a ten foot leash. Thankfully, the last two times he wriggled out, he didn't run off because he thought he was still in it. Force of habit, I guess.
Oh, and welcome, Army wife. Nice cat.
That is quite scary . He hasn't tried to get out of his but I guess no more walks until I can get him a more secure harness/jacket.
Oh, and thank you
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2013, 05:21 PM

400 posts, read 750,056 times
Oh, what a gorgeous kitty! Welcome aboard!

Old 09-10-2013, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Dance View Post
Oh, what a gorgeous kitty! Welcome aboard!
Thank you

Old 09-10-2013, 05:53 PM

22,333 posts, read 29,421,443 times
Omg i want! I want!!

Old 09-10-2013, 09:05 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,837,015 times
What a beautiful cat. We had one feral cat that used to come to our shop with the others to eat at night and his sides had spots all over them. He was one of 3 kittens and was totally different than the other two. We always wondered about his parentage.

Aren't those cats very active and high jumpers ?

Don

Here, I found an old picture of the ferals playing in our shop. The one with his back to us is the one I am talking about. Not exactly as pronounced as your kitty, but different than any of the others we had coming around.

Last edited by don1945; 09-10-2013 at 09:20 PM..

Old 09-10-2013, 10:17 PM

[QBengals n1945;3136almost hat a beautiful cat. We had one feral cat that used to come to our shop with the others to eat at night and his sides had spots all over them. He was one of 3 kittens and was totally different than the other two. Walways wondered about his parentage.

Aren't those cats very active and high jumpers ?

Don

Here, I found an old picture of the ferals playing in our shop. The one with his back to us is the one I am talking about. Not exactly as pronounced as your kitty, but different than any of the others we had coming around.

[/quote]

Thank you Yes, he is super active! He is more like having a puppy then a kitten. He has
alot of dog like qualities too. He plays fetch and loves to play in water. He does really well on a
harness and likes to be walked and go on car rides.
He is very much a people person. Bengals can become very destructive if left alone for long periods of time. Much like a puppy.
He can jump very high. My husband is 6'1 and he can jump from the floor onto his shoulder perfectly. Watching
him jump for his feather toys is pretty neat. Bengals tend to also like to be up high so he will jump and climb onto the highest place
he can a lot.
Aw, those cats are so pretty Without knowing where he came from its impossible to know, but he could have had some Bengal in him.

Old 09-11-2013, 01:11 AM

14,520 posts, read 8,766,281 times
ArmyWife, welcome to the Cats forum

You're new boy is just beautiful; how old is he?

Old 09-11-2013, 05:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macrina View Post
ArmyWife, welcome to the Cats forum

You're new boy is just beautiful; how old is he?
Thank you Oh, I forgot to tell his name and age! His name is Rebel and he is 4 months old.

Old 09-11-2013, 07:51 AM

2,186 posts, read 4,572,540 times
Hello and welcome to the cat forum. I must agree - your baby is GORGEOUS - and I too have never met a Bengal in person. In time you will find most of us on this forum as devoted, opinionated (sometimes, and mostly in a good way), helpful, and completely crazy about our cats...or anybody else's. So, pull up a cat tree and stay a while!!!

Old 09-11-2013, 11:15 AM

303 posts, read 539,991 times
Hi welcome to the cat forum! This is such a great place when you have a new furbaby, lots of experienced kitty-parents with tons of great advice. Bengals are so wonderful, very dog-like (or at least the one I know, my uncle's). It's great that you walk him, I'm sure he has sooooo much energy. I have a furry boy who loved water and fetch too, though he's a Turkish Van mix so he's not as big as your boy. Oh, it looked like in a couple pictures that harness was a little loose so I'd tighten it up. I'm consistently amazed at how my two wiggle out of theirs and they are both a LOT hairier that your Rebel. See you around the forum!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats