Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-08-2017, 04:31 PM

20,369 posts, read 14,647,504 times

Advertisements

Hey, I have been away for CD for quite a while. Not sure just how much I'm returning to the site yet but wanted to pop in and share a cat story for my cat peeps.

My magnificent Nimbus cat, was displeased, because I was out all night. (My son was home, he got fed, his routine was just disrupted as I wasn't there for him to lay on my feet and sleep that night.) So the next day when I got home, and went to my room, I discovered a surprise...

We have a cabinet in the kitchen, which Nimbus is able to open, full of plastic grocery bags. He had removed ALL OF THEM, and carried them down the hall and deposited them in my bedroom. The entire floor was a sea of white Walmart bags. It must have taken him all night.

He has never done this before, or since.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-08-2017, 04:40 PM

3,671 posts, read 3,554,790 times
Aww, he must have really missed you and felt stressed out. Hopefully you won't have to leave him alone anymore.
...but it must have been funny to see!

Old 06-08-2017, 05:05 PM

9,127 posts, read 9,363,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic_Spork View Post
Hey, I have been away for CD for quite a while. Not sure just how much I'm returning to the site yet but wanted to pop in and share a cat story for my cat peeps.

My magnificent Nimbus cat, was displeased, because I was out all night. (My son was home, he got fed, his routine was just disrupted as I wasn't there for him to lay on my feet and sleep that night.) So the next day when I got home, and went to my room, I discovered a surprise...

We have a cabinet in the kitchen, which Nimbus is able to open, full of plastic grocery bags. He had removed ALL OF THEM, and carried them down the hall and deposited them in my bedroom. The entire floor was a sea of white Walmart bags. It must have taken him all night.

I haven't a clue what his message might have been, but he did get your attention. At least he didn't leave a damp surprise in your shoe.

Glad to see you back btw. Was starting to think maybe you were abducted by aliens or something.

Old 06-08-2017, 07:35 PM

5,654 posts, read 6,211,966 times
Many yers ago when I used to travel a lot for work my cats would inevitably leave a little smelly brown surprise on my bed when I left for more than an overnight. They definitely let their feelings be known!

Old 06-08-2017, 07:39 PM

41,951 posts, read 75,167,069 times
What a little devil Nimbus is!

And that's why I keep my bedroom door shut when I'm not home.

Old 06-08-2017, 08:38 PM

3,974 posts, read 4,255,402 times
Now THAT is strange cat behavior!

Old 06-08-2017, 10:09 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,833,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic_Spork View Post

Yep, cats have a funny way of letting us know they are not happy with something we have done .

Old 06-09-2017, 05:52 AM

24,508 posts, read 10,825,052 times
Good to hear from you and Nimbus, the rascal.

SO taught Twostep how to open drawers. Nothing like a lingerie party in the living room when you come home with friends in tow.

Old 06-09-2017, 06:06 AM

965 posts, read 938,581 times
Love the name, Nimbus.... he sounds like quite a character!

Old 06-09-2017, 08:11 AM

2,977 posts, read 3,922,116 times
ROTFL I hope you took a photo of this! He sure kept himself busy!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats