Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2017, 10:31 AM

5,851 posts, read 5,275,259 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC refugee View Post
Thank you, Cat. I enjoyed seeing your girls - now I have pictures to put to the stories. I hope Karen_in_nh gets a picture of Jack for us.

Thanks-but I'm sure I have posted pics of them before.

Cat
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-04-2017, 08:49 AM

457 posts, read 496,313 times
Here is Momo. He recently turned 16. This is a dog bed with a heated bed warmer and this is is favorite spot. I recently found a picture of him from July of 2001 and couldn't resist posting it as well.......notice that he's laying in basically the same position. I love this boy, probably more than I should.
Attached Thumbnails
what are your kitties up to today?  (PICS)-img_2489.jpg   what are your kitties up to today?  (PICS)-baby-momo.jpg  

Old 07-04-2017, 11:05 AM

5,851 posts, read 5,275,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tla921 View Post
Here is Momo. He recently turned 16. This is a dog bed with a heated bed warmer and this is is favorite spot. I recently found a picture of him from July of 2001 and couldn't resist posting it as well.......notice that he's laying in basically the same position. I love this boy, probably more than I should.

Handsome boy. My Electra also recently turned Sweet 16.

Cat

Old 07-04-2017, 12:13 PM

5,645 posts, read 6,206,522 times
Cuddle-bugging (Felix is the orange and white boy and Molly is thr tuxedo girl)

Old 07-09-2017, 01:54 AM

10,049 posts, read 18,056,896 times
Thanks for the great posts and especially PICTURES! I think I have rep'd. everyone I could (some of you I have rep'd too recently, alas, so I will try again later).

Here's Chloe again ... at least SOMEONE is getting use out of this little "cave" I bought many months ago! (The other kitties ignored it!)

Tomorrow (actually TODAY, since it's almost 4 a.m. my time -- haven't been to bed yet) is supposed to be gorgeous, so the kitties will likely get to enjoy the day on the screened porch. Have a great weekend, everyone!

Old 07-09-2017, 02:35 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,785,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrowGirl View Post
Cuddle-bugging (Felix is the orange and white boy and Molly is thr tuxedo girl)
both are beautiful. I'm quite partial to the tuxies!!!! One of my tuxies is named Molly also. It seems to suit them.

Old 07-10-2017, 10:10 AM

2,216 posts, read 2,936,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC refugee View Post
Attachment 186887

Lounging on the muggy porch on the mat. The floor is in flux and we are still dumping odds and ends there as we settle. Does she care? It doesn't look like it
Ha ha Ha!! We are renovating a room in the house and it is a mess! Guess where the cats like to go and lay down? I told my husband we need to put up a sliding barn door to keep them out during the reno!

Old 07-10-2017, 10:21 AM

2,216 posts, read 2,936,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retire in MB View Post
Regina usurping my chair
Max chasing a lizard up the screen door
Regina and the bunny that visits her
Both lizard watching
Wow Max is quite the hunter :-)

I wish my guys could have open windows! They will bust out the screens if I open them too much.

Old 07-10-2017, 01:55 PM

9,127 posts, read 9,358,945 times
Two of my three girls are hiding from the plumbers (new sewer line and under-the-house drains). Gypsy happens to be deaf, and is napping through it all. There are times when I'm glad she can't hear. Less stressful for her.

Old 07-10-2017, 06:59 PM

6,138 posts, read 4,500,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NRaleigh Mom View Post
Ha ha Ha!! We are renovating a room in the house and it is a mess! Guess where the cats like to go and lay down? I told my husband we need to put up a sliding barn door to keep them out during the reno!
As you can see, the floor in there needs help due to leaking roof = wet, mildewy carpet = ants and stink. The carpet is gone, the stink is gone, the ants are barely under control, the mildewy floor is dry if ugly, but ask me if she doesn't roll around in there all day every day. I expect her to drive us out of our minds when we finally get to fixing it and she can't go in there.

I expect that when the leak is repaired and the floor is repaired and sealed and I have a nice area rug and comfy lounge furniture and plants that my cat will never set foot in that room again in her life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats