Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2017, 06:57 AM

24,538 posts, read 10,859,092 times

Advertisements

Unfortunately the job "cat in threestep's house" is outside my qualifications per SO. I am not cuddly, over flexible, do not particularly care for fish and do not like heights. So much for 59%.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2017, 09:31 AM

1,409 posts, read 1,157,233 times
Left handed is a rare trait, I'm left handed and I noticed after having Luna for a while she mostly favors her left paw to swipe at or paw things.. and I'm not sure it seems like I read something about female cats tending to be right "pawed "... or was it that most cats favor their right paw? Anyways we both are in the small minority of being lefties

She's sensitive to emotions of others.

She's shy and prefers to approach you rather than other way around

However oddly enough the few times she's been around other cats she seems to hold the dominant role- once a male cat tried several times to play with her and she gave a hiss loud and clear and he finally gave up

Then she and another female cat Nellie were together and both hissed at the other, but Nellie backed off and went back to her bed while Luna stood there

Even tho she's very gentle I call her "whisper" as a nickname with other cats at least the few times I've seen she acted more dominant which surprised me

I do sometimes confide in her

I agree to letting her use my stomach or back as a walkway

Last night I was working on a drawing for a couple hours, after a while she got up and walked over and sat down and stared at my drawing -- then, she lol curled up on it as if to say she was proud of it and was marking it as "mommys drawing"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats