Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-11-2008, 11:40 AM

2,178 posts, read 9,578,191 times

Advertisements

Has anyone here ever use one with good results? I have and it was a life altering experience for me and a cat I have.

Background.. My Mom died in 1999 of cancer and we kept Mama at home, she died at home in her own bed with her fur babies at her side and they stayed with her until they came took Mama away. Boo was Mama's cat and she was on Mama's chest when she died and we had to remove her when the undertaker came. Boo was about 2 or 3 years old then and Mama lived a lot longer than they had said she would and we know she lived for Boo.

After Mama died, Boo stayed with my sister where Mama was living when she died. Almost 2 years ago, my sister decided they would move across the country and Boo being so old, we decided Boo was to old for that trip and she would come live with me.

I knew introductions with my other cats would have to be done slow so I had my bedroom set up for Boo to stay in when she arrived. Even with an old experienced cat person like myself, things went bad from the start and downhill as time went on. Boo did not like having other felines in the house. She stalked and bullied, attacked and just made life miserable for us all. My other cats were terrified in their own home and their happy peacefull lives were turned upside down. Boo was a little nicer to me but she still ended up bitting me twice, so bad that it required medical attention. I was at my wits end! A year passes and things were no better. I had tried felinaway, spray bottle, everything and anything, nothing worked. Boo was unhappy, I was unhappy, my other cats were unhappy and the house was full of stress. I didn't know what else to do when someone suggested a pet communicator..
I thought "why not?" I had already spent a small fortune already trying to find a remedy, what was another $30? She WAS my Mama's baby and I had to do something because what I had already tried was not working.

I contacted her via email and everything was handled over the internet and phone. I sent her Boo's picture and my list of questions and waited my turn to be # 1 on her list (took about 6 weeks). That lady was SO good! She had been very tramatized by Mama's death, had felt uprooted and tossed about since Mama died. She wouldn't care if she died tomorrow because she could go be with Mama. She explained a lot of things to me about Boo and her feelings that made me understand her better. I am a hands on, love my cats all day kind of CatMom and she told me to stop that with Boo, leave her alone and let things go at Boo's pace (not mine). Give Boo time, distance and respect.. in other word, BACK OFF!

Today Boo is a completely different cat. My heart just feels like it will burst with love and pride. She has turned into a real sweetheart, very affectionate, loving and happy. She gets along with the other cats, there has been no fighting, hissing or growling and they all share my bed at night, sleeping only inches apart. Her turnaround started the night of the first phone call and has continued to improve ever since and I still see more and more improvements from the cat she was to the cat she is today... and I can't wait till tomorrow to see what new surprise will happen. Just knowing she is now a very happy girl means so much to me.

I know a lot of people do not believe in this sort of thing and we are all free to believe what we want, I would not have believed a phone call could change a cat before I had this experience either... but I was at my wits end and nothing I had tried had worked and I am not a novice with cats. There is lots more I could tell about the reading, there were a lot of amazing details I left out. But hay, it worked, there were remarkable improvements immediately, noticable changes in her and in the house simply because I had a better understanding of what she had been through and what she was thinking.

I was so impressed that I had her read another cat I had, my little sweetheart, my CH (Cerebella Hypoplasia) kitty. I will spare you the details of that reading but my main question was, was she in any pain. She was, it was arthritis like pain all over her body and she told me what to give her... I did what she told me and my little girl is now feeling better and able to get around so much easier. (Before you fuss at me for doing what she said, I talked to my vet first and he agreed it would do her no harm and even gave me the medicine (Cosequin). I also give it to Boo since the woman told me Boo has some arthritis in her hips and it is clear to see, it has made a differance in them both. Boo is now jumping up on things she previously avoided.

The point in posting this thread is when you get to the end of your rope and know nothing else to try, before you get rid of the problem, consider a pet communicator (rather you believe in them or not). It just might work for you like it has for me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2008, 08:13 PM

9,419 posts, read 11,166,375 times
I have not used one, but I've read some interesting stories about them.
We have a book by Amelia Kinkade, The Language of Miracles.
I'd be interested in knowing more.

Old 07-14-2008, 08:00 AM

1,401 posts, read 3,773,974 times
I have worked with a woman out of Canada, and she is outstanding......gave me insight into my beloved kitty, Minh, both while he was alive, and after his death....

Some of these folks are truly gifted....and wonderful.

Old 07-14-2008, 09:50 AM

I have been trying to get a neighbor to have his dog read but he thinks I am crazy.. He has a Katrina rescued little dog that has some real problems and I think he and the dog could benifit from the experience.. Goodness know, it has already cost the guy a fortune repairing what they dog is ruining in the house.

I would be interested in hearing about your experience.. It is just so nice to finally know what is going on in those little heads of theirs. People do not realize how smart they are or the feelings they have and coming to understand what they are thinking really helps them and you!

Old 07-14-2008, 04:50 PM

8,814 posts, read 21,280,851 times
What a great story, laura. And, you write so well that I had a wonderful picture of what you & Boo (too) were going through, Thanks for taking the time to write it.

Could you tell us a little more about how you contacted this person and how exactly she was able to "read" your pets?

People may not recall what you said to them, but they will always remember how you made them feel .

Old 07-14-2008, 07:56 PM

Quote:
how exactly she was able to "read" your pets?
Somehow, through the cats pictures. Somehow she gets in their heads and knows what is going on (can you imagine THAT? To know what your cat is really thinking?). I don't know if she feels what they are feeling or they somehow communicate it.. I think they communicate it to it her but I honestly do not know enough about the "how's" to say.

This one has her own web sight so I am comfortable with making this public, she also does it through the internet and responds through email for the actual reading.. I know people that have used her with good results also.. Example, a ladys cat came up missing and had been gone for says. She told the lady to walk the neighborhood, checking shed and garages. She told her she was accidently shut up someplace and was not far away from her. She was RIGHTon where the cat was and how she got accidently shut in! I have use her too and got results I did not expect, namely she didn'tell me what I expected to hear but I have since seen where she was right and I could have been wrong LOL!

PAWsitive Thinking

I will pm you with the other's email address.

(I am in not way advertising for these people and there are QUACKS out there so buyer beware. I know people that have had good results with both of them and I am sure there are probably people that think they wasted their money.. It all depends on how open minded you are I think. I am very open minded to it since I did have a cat I could communicate with in my life at one time and I some psychic abilities that only warn me about my family.)

Old 07-20-2008, 08:45 AM

352 posts, read 482,836 times
I had a lady come and "talk to my horse" one time. She was ok . She was too general on a lot of things, which led me to believe she wasnt for real. She couldnt tell me the nickname I call my horse whenever I would go see her, I figured if she "really" could talk to animals, she would have known that, but oh well . It was only $40 for like 15 minutes.
Does your pet communicator talk to horses Laura ?

Old 08-13-2008, 06:56 PM

Sorry I am so long in responding to your post Bunny Foofoo. Work requires that I am gone for 28 days at a time without internet access... well, we have it but it isn't that good, don't work while we are moving and we never hardly stop and sit still.

I don't see why one of the 2 I know of wouldn't be able to read a horse. I only have cats so I only have first hand experience with the communicating with cats. I would think a "animal communicator" could communicate with any animal, don't you? I know that the one I used for a major problem was a hudge help in resolving my problem.. She DID tell me the nickname (that I did NOT know at the time) for the problem one I had and I had to call a family member to ask if it was true and it was, only one of many things she told me that blew my mind and I had to call family to verify. She was SO right on the money about so many things that it made the hair on the back of my neck stand up. There was some stuff she told me that I needed to know but not talk about or act on that was completly uncanny and explained something I have wondered about for years.. NO WAY she could have known this stuff if she wasn't the real deal...

Old 08-13-2008, 07:28 PM

1,188 posts, read 5,534,458 times
I'm so fascinated...thanks for sharing. My mother and a friend went to a local woman. Both shared that this woman was general on some issues and on some other things she was on the money. I think one of these days I will try it for the sake of entertainment and if more comes of it then I will be tickled. I agree, everyone is entitled to their own opinions/experiences.

Old 01-16-2011, 08:13 PM

1 posts, read 2,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azkadellia View Post
I have worked with a woman out of Canada, and she is outstanding......gave me insight into my beloved kitty, Minh, both while he was alive, and after his death....

Some of these folks are truly gifted....and wonderful.

Hi Azkadellia

I just read your post about a animal communicator , you are used, I will like to know more about the ladie from canada, I just loose my dog, she was 18 and , Im very sad..
Could give me the information about the lady from canada you are used
thank you
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats