U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-05-2009, 02:21 PM

75 posts, read 202,897 times

Advertisements

Dear animal lovers,

This day has come. The forbidden thoughts has crossed my mind earlier today, ever since my cat and I had struggling years to get through by! No matter what people tries to take my cat away for stupid reason, I come to his rescue to protect him so furiously to ensures that he will be in my life for very, very long time to comes.

Now it doesn't matter to me anymore. Wait..it does matter to me after all. My beloved cat, Bryan, is getting worse each days ahead upon us, because he cried VERY loud and wanting to get out to hear bird singing. That's normal sense for my cat wanting to go outside to hear bird singing on the side. His crying at this alarming rate has got my attention at this very hour. No matter what I tried to tell him to be quiet, but he ignored my calling to ask him to be quiet, but driving us very crazy for not able to sleep while he cried too much at night.

Now he has peed all over on the carpets. I screamed and yelling at him for doing that. Coming at that result; he's very scared and running toward under the bed to protect himself from my screaming and yelling. 'Course..It didn't help that much at all.

Now, earlier this morning, I've come to this fateful decision that it's time for my beloved cat to go. To set him free from the pain that he has suffering for all years long. It's time for me to put him to sleep for all eternity and it kills me that I will not see him again, not ever again. That cat knows how to make me so happy! Almost feel like he's my roommate, because he sleep on my bed right next to me!

We have been through too much and now it's time that I send him to wonderful kingdom of heaven where my former cat will get his chance to see him for the first time ever. It hurts my heart that it's time for me to release him and having him hand over to god upstairs. This time, my cat will see my beloved grandfather up there, so they can playing around and be SO joyful!

I will seek your advice on what should I do with my cat. That position I don't ever want to thinking about it at all. 'Course, will need your help on how to cope this forbidden decision I've ever made. I don't want you to thinking that I'm inhuman in your minds.

To telling you that I will turn my cat into ashes. That I will pour him down here in North Carolina for all eternity. Man..it hurts so much to see him go up there in heaven, but at least many cats will welcomes him there!!!

Please don't make fun of me, ok? I think I can hear piano is being playing in the spirit world!! They want him to come home. Thought that it wouldn't be very unwise if I keep him as frozen, so I will see him again in the far-fetched future, but the right thing is to send him to heaven.

"Good-bye, Bryan. I had wonderful years with you!! You make me to be better man! Now I release you up there in the heaven. God forbids, I hope you understands and that you'll forgive me!! Go and be with my grandfather!!"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-05-2009, 03:38 PM

19,822 posts, read 55,990,399 times
It's a terrible decision to have to make but we must do what is best for our pets, not what is best for us. Your cat will be running in the great catnip fields in the sky with my cats who have passed on. So sorry for your loss.

Old 03-05-2009, 04:17 PM

114 posts, read 269,450 times
[quote=NorthBradin85;7750563]Dear animal lovers,

. His crying at this alarming rate has got my attention at this very hour. No matter what I tried to tell him to be quiet, but he ignored my calling to ask him to be quiet, but driving us very crazy for not able to sleep while he cried too much at night.

Has he been to the vet's?

Now he has peed all over on the carpets. I screamed and yelling at him for doing that. Coming at that result; he's very scared and running toward under the bed to protect himself from my screaming and yelling. 'Course..It didn't help that much at all.

How long has this been going on? He could be in terrible pain.

Now, earlier this morning, I've come to this fateful decision that it's time for my beloved cat to go. To set him free from the pain that he has suffering for all years long. It's time for me to put him to sleep for all eternity and it kills me that I will not see him again, not ever again. That cat knows how to make me so happy! Almost feel like he's my roommate, because he sleep on my bed right next to me!

He sounds like a sweetheart; what is his diagnosis? Is it treatable?

We have been through too much and now it's time that I send him to wonderful kingdom of heaven where my former cat will get his chance to see him for the first time ever. It hurts my heart that it's time for me to release him and having him hand over to god upstairs. This time, my cat will see my beloved grandfather up there, so they can playing around and be SO joyful!

It sounds like you've made your decision, but I am wondering why without telling us more about the illness? It's your decision, and I'm relatively new to this forum, so won't say anymore. Maybe you've said already?

I will seek your advice on what should I do with my cat. That position I don't ever want to thinking about it at all. 'Course, will need your help on how to cope this forbidden decision I've ever made. I don't want you to thinking that I'm inhuman in your minds.

Do you want advice or approval of your decision?

Old 03-06-2009, 05:03 AM

1,107 posts, read 2,592,017 times
The folks here would never make fun of you for what you are going through. This is a very painful time, and many of us have gone through it. I'm so sorry you are going through this right now. If you need to vent, there are wonderful people here that are always willing to lend a shoulder.

God bless you

Old 03-06-2009, 01:51 PM

11,798 posts, read 21,974,576 times
I've been through it several times, and it never gets any easier. But it's the only humane thing to do. I feel for you.

Old 03-07-2009, 04:41 PM

2,560 posts, read 5,177,942 times
Four weeks ago, I was contemplating the same for my cat. I chose to treat her rather than kill her. Two blood transfusions later, she showed signs of improvement. We just weaned her off of the prednisone. She still get antibiotics twice a day followed by 6 ml of water and 3 ml of a vitamin/mineral suppliment. She is doing so well. Now her mom is being treated with the same medications. We have to check their red blood cell count every 10 days, but that's OK with me. I have my babies.

Old 03-07-2009, 05:45 PM

4,121 posts, read 7,782,557 times
Im very sorry. Just remember that all of us who love animals have been through this before, and you are not alone. I can still remember like it was yesterday all the pets I have lost, and they way they have left. Its always good to talk to other people who have gone through the same thing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or