Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-26-2009, 06:11 PM

69 posts, read 400,698 times

Advertisements

[SIZE=3]FOUND HOMELESS CAT ON DALTON DRIVE - MANCHESTER - HALLIE HILL [/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]HE ONLY HAS 3 DAYS LEFT BEFORE EUTHANIZED BY HUMANE SOCIETY. CAN YOU GIVE THIS MALE CAT A HOME?[/SIZE]
ID P14187 - cat's CELL number at humane society.
[SIZE=4]This cat was found on Dalton Drive in Hallie Hills One. He had been living in a neighbors overgrown shrubbery since the Winter and this weekend moved to my front steps. After learning he was not this neighbors cat, BUT HOMELESS, I took him to the Humane Society where he can stay for three more days, and then he will be euthanized because of over-crowding. He is a friendly cat, about 2 years old, and wants a home to call his own. Living outside cold and alone last Winter, I am praying that someone will give this cat a home and a warm place to sleep this Winter. The minutes are ticking away and this poor cat needs a home FAST. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]Please contact me for more information. I will help with monetary ($$$)costs to adopt this cat.[/SIZE]
This is a short haired, black and white Adult Male cat. He was found on Dalton Dr in Manchester.
ID
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2009, 07:25 PM

1,828 posts, read 3,789,006 times
Smile Thank you for helpuing this lovely cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by midge2914 View Post
[SIZE=3]FOUND HOMELESS CAT ON DALTON DRIVE - MANCHESTER - HALLIE HILL [/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]HE ONLY HAS 3 DAYS LEFT BEFORE EUTHANIZED BY HUMANE SOCIETY. CAN YOU GIVE THIS MALE CAT A HOME?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]This cat was found on Dalton Drive in Hallie Hills One. He had been living in a neighbors overgrown shrubbery since the Winter and this weekend moved to my front steps. After learning he was not this neighbors cat, BUT HOMELESS, I took him to the Humane Society where he can stay for three more days, and then he will be euthanized because of over-crowding. He is a friendly cat, about 2 years old, and wants a home to call his own. Living outside cold and alone last Winter, I am praying that someone will give this cat a home and a warm place to sleep this Winter. The minutes are ticking away and this poor cat needs a home FAST. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]Please contact me for more information. I will help with monetary ($$$)costs to adopt this cat.[/SIZE]
This is a short haired, black and white Adult Male cat. He was found on Dalton Dr in Manchester.
ID
Thank you very much for helping this lovely cat. I will pray that he finds a good home!!!!!

Old 08-26-2009, 10:36 PM

1,354 posts, read 4,088,529 times
Why don't you take him out of the shelter and board him until you can find him a home? A vet or another facility might give you a rescue discount. I have
done that before and put flyers up in all the vets' offices, pet stores, and supermarkets. Or a farm might take him. Of course--you have to vet the inquirers. You can always return him if you can't find him a home. Good luck!

Old 08-29-2009, 03:03 PM

8,814 posts, read 21,271,680 times
I brought a little kitten that we had found to the local Petco and they rescued him and found a home for him.

People may not recall what you said to them, but they will always remember how you made them feel .

Old 08-29-2009, 07:30 PM

15,128 posts, read 32,307,461 times
[quote=midge2914;10470306][font=Comic Sans MS][color=purple][SIZE=3]FOUND HOMELESS CAT ON DALTON DRIVE - MANCHESTER - HALLIE HILL [/SIZE]

So what's his status now?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats