Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-28-2010, 04:17 PM

3,401 posts, read 13,372,020 times

Advertisements

Chasey, I'm looking specifically for a ringtone that I can set for incoming calls/txt messages that sound like a mewing kitty

Wouldn't THAT drive ami nuts! lol

*goes back to digging online for ringtones*
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2010, 02:34 AM

4,888 posts, read 13,832,767 times
One day at work a few years ago, a woman carrying a small sealed box boarded the elevator along with me and several other people. No sooner had the car started to lift than a kitten started crying. MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! All eyes jumped to the box. The lady laughed and said, "Don't look at me, I don't have a cat in here." MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! Finally another woman exclaimed, "Dammit, that's my cell phone" and rummaged in her purse to take the call.

Old 08-29-2010, 09:03 AM

1,463 posts, read 4,326,588 times
Ha ha gg. i have actually had that happen before when i was in college. someone had a meowing ringtone and we were all looking around for a cat. It was pretty funny. but i have not seen a cat ringtone in ages. so MK if you find one let me know. .........mobile web is still clunky. its not the answer to the world yet.

Old 09-12-2010, 04:39 PM

1,758 posts, read 5,493,450 times
Verizon offers a kitty meow. Type in Kitty Cat in their search.

Old 09-17-2010, 09:17 AM

Jensen went to the vet for his curve yesterday.....

AND ALL IS WELL!!! HAZZAH! He's doing well on the new insulin and doesn't need to go back for 3 months. Nothing needs to be changed. So let's all do the happy dance.

Old 09-17-2010, 11:48 AM

yay chasey!!! and yay for jensen!! good job kitty!!!

Lola, thx for the info, will check it out asap!

Old 09-23-2010, 09:39 AM

Just in case you all needed a laugh....

This morning I was taking care of trash and opened the door. Jensen went bursting out- like he always does because trash is favorite thing to help with. And he starts his routine of going around and 'attacking' his log, his brick, his car tire etc.

When all of a sudden from a few streets over one of my neighbors small wiener dogs comes sauntering up to the yard. I know this old fellow from my walks and he has a tendency to wonder out. Plus it doesn't help the dog loves me.

Well, Jensen sees the intruder in his yard and proceeds to puff out and then chase the dog out of the yard. The dog dashes into the street and almost gets hit by neighbor from across the street on a bicycle. He stops on the bike, looks at me and says (mind you Jensen's under the car pleased with himself for shooing off the enemy) "Lady, I didn't KNOW you had an attack dog!"

Old 09-24-2010, 01:07 PM

I'm going bonkers over here.

I can't practice my violin without Twix (the evil black panther) going berzerk at my feet. If I sit on the bed, she tries to eat the violin while I'm playing it. If I push her to the floor, she nips at my ankles when I hit the high notes.

I sat down in my chair with her by my feet, and she bit into the cuff of my pants, and just sat there with it in her mouth looking up at me while I was trying to play (trying being the operative word here, lol) and trying not to giggle.

Oh Twix. what IS the matter with you sometimes. I know you're too young to remember back when I made a career out of playing. Granted it's been awhile... but it can't sound THAT BAD! Stop with the nipping!

My cat is being a true fruitloop this afternoon.

Old 09-24-2010, 09:52 PM

41,957 posts, read 75,192,887 times
My two are following me around like little puppy dogs today. Right now I've got one on my legs and another on my lap.

Old 09-27-2010, 01:46 PM

9 posts, read 12,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marylandkitten View Post
Chasey, I'm looking specifically for a ringtone that I can set for incoming calls/txt messages that sound like a mewing kitty

Wouldn't THAT drive ami nuts! lol

*goes back to digging online for ringtones*
Try searching at Nokia. One of my older nokia phones came with a built in "mew, mew" ring tone.

Better yet, thry this website:

http://www.zedge.net/ringtones/0-6-1-cat/

Man did those ringtones freak out my herd!!!

Last edited by Auburn Boy; 09-27-2010 at 01:54 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats