Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-28-2010, 06:13 PM

1,463 posts, read 4,324,281 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKVA View Post
chasey-I'm sorry , didn't mean to hijack your thread with my pic-I forgot-thought I was posting on the chat thread.

Nah, you didn't jack my thread. Might as well talk about something as we WAIT! It's getting old this waiting.

So yeah, I have to agree 13 pounds in this case is too much for a kitty. I had a tortie that had a weight at 15 pounds. We tried to get it off her but it didn't work.

All she wanted to do was eat. Your food, her food, treats, her food and more of your food........

So what your Cali up to today?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2010, 06:15 PM

214 posts, read 757,549 times
chaseystarz, every time I see you post in here I get SO EXCITED for updates about the babies.

...but no.

Stop leading us on!

haha

Old 03-28-2010, 06:18 PM

Well,

You have to say I'm doing a good job of keeping everyone informed!
Plus, I need kind understanding folks to vent too!

Trust me when the blessed day happens...........I'll shout it out!

Old 03-28-2010, 07:42 PM

2,029 posts, read 4,036,467 times
I wish we could all be there when the TIME comes. I've never seen a live birth of kittens, or any animal for that matter.

Thanks for keeping us updated!

Old 03-28-2010, 08:05 PM

I wish I could have you guys near by! That would be so cool. I've seen puppies being born, but that was back in middle school. And when i was in high school I saw a horse being born.

Last time I was around kittens I was a toddler. I don't recall much about it. All i remember is mom brought in a pregnant stray. Then next thing I knew I'm waking mom up in the middle of the night to say the cat had her kittens in my closet. And in typical four year old fashion I climbed into my parents bed while mom went and took care of the cat.

Old 03-29-2010, 06:50 AM

9,352 posts, read 20,021,771 times

Old 03-29-2010, 08:54 AM

Well,

Mali's the boss. She's currently trying to jump on Dad's desk and he's in a meeting!

Old 03-29-2010, 09:26 AM

14,520 posts, read 8,763,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaseystarz View Post
Nah, you didn't jack my thread. Might as well talk about something as we WAIT! It's getting old this waiting.

So yeah, I have to agree 13 pounds in this case is too much for a kitty. I had a tortie that had a weight at 15 pounds. We tried to get it off her but it didn't work.

All she wanted to do was eat. Your food, her food, treats, her food and more of your food........

So what your Cali up to today?
My Carly is hangin' out on her currently fav window ledge by my yarn corner... I won't post the picture, 'cause it's like all the others I can't catch her looking into the camera. And I have to use the flash, Chasey; it's a very basic point 'n shoot and doesn't have the settings for available light shooting, as far as I can figure. *sighs*

Old 03-29-2010, 10:42 AM

Macrina,

Oh well. If you want go ahead and post a pic. We might as well chill as we continue with Kitten Watch at Billiards and Games. Maybe I should rename the thread that...LOL.

I'll try to get another pic of Mali here in a few days so we can see how rotund she's getting. I have the camera, just ran out of batteries for it! Darn it. Fear not, I'll get some batteries today and have lots of stand by for the event.

I got a fairly basic point and shoot Cannon. What's your camera?

Old 03-29-2010, 11:02 AM

14,520 posts, read 8,763,762 times
Oh, it's an ancient Kodak C530, and thank you, but I'll wait until I get the new one. I'm getting a Canon PowerShot A1100 IS next week, I think. With this one, I think I can shoot with available light.

Isn't the battery-thing is a pain? I run out all the time, it seems. I'm planning to get the rechargeable kit and just recharge every night, so as not to run out during the day. LOL.

Thanks for your patience.....just chatting away here, waitin' on Momma Mali!
(We need a toe-tapping emoticon...)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats