U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2010, 07:07 PM

9,794 posts, read 6,688,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pll View Post
sad.
LMAO..........sad that people buy into media and media wh*res too.
You don't know the facts but you decided who you wanted to believe.
Is that sad?
nope-it's your friggen right.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2010, 08:12 PM

1,046 posts, read 919,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
LMAO..........sad that people buy into media and media wh*res too.
You don't know the facts but you decided who you wanted to believe.
Is that sad?
nope-it's your friggen right.
I not much on Mel, but I'm not so sure Oksana is an innocent angel in this either. Maybe these two actually deserve each other. Somehow, I wouldn't be surprised if they reconciled and got back together!

Old 07-27-2010, 10:26 AM

2,689 posts, read 4,403,811 times
Quote:
sad.

So, when it comes out that she was never hit by this man (and she could'a just hung up and never answered the phone when he called)... what word are we supposed to use to describe your posts?

I wonder how many times someone has to cry "wolf" until people eventually don't believe 'em.

Fatty MacButter... LOL you KNOW they're gonna get back together!

Old 07-27-2010, 10:31 AM

6,766 posts, read 7,594,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by canibeyou View Post
So, when it comes out that she was never hit by this man (and she could'a just hung up and never answered the phone when he called)... what word are we supposed to use to describe your posts?

I wonder how many times someone has to cry "wolf" until people eventually don't believe 'em.

Fatty MacButter... LOL you KNOW they're gonna get back together!
I don't think anyone else would take either of them at this point. Seems to be their only option if they ever want to have sex again.

Old 07-27-2010, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophialee View Post
I don't think anyone else would take either of them at this point. Seems to be their only option if they ever want to have sex again.

No doubt!!!

Gah... sadly, there's some woman out there that still wants to sleep with him. And some dude that would still sleep with her.

Old 07-27-2010, 02:28 PM

4,392 posts, read 9,935,141 times
Default Mel Pleads the 5th

Mel Gibson Skips Third Base, Goes Straight to Fifth Amendment During Date With Sheriff | Comcast.net (http://www.comcast.net/articles/entertainment-eonline/20100727/b192416/ - broken link)

Old 07-27-2010, 02:34 PM

7,373 posts, read 7,114,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabosi View Post
nel gibson, a victim of jews controlling hollywood and media
by the way why do we need a holocaust museum in boston metro any way what we need a veteran monument instead ...my grand father his brothers died to save few jews... wasn't great idea !!!
Yes, I remember when the jews made him drive drunk. They are always up to something!!!

Old 07-31-2010, 06:33 PM

2,031 posts, read 1,285,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 20yrsinBranson View Post
You know. There are women out there who really know how to push a guys' buttons. No, I am not defending Mel's behavior. I am just saying, she certainly did not get slapped in the face (twice), because she gave him a big sloppy kiss and said.... "Good morning, honey. What can I cook you for breakfast?"

it is highly unfortunate that Mel resorts to unacceptable behaviors when he is ticked off. But one cannot help but wonder what on earth this girl must have said/done to him to make him fly off the handle this way. It must not have been very nice either.

Still. Mel shows a shocking lack of class. I am embarrassed for him because apparently he is not smart enough to be embarrassed for himself.

20yrsinBranson
If Mel has a "knock a woman's teeth out" button then Mel has a problem. A big problem.

And frankly, it's sadly naive to think that only obnoxious, provacative women get abused. There are plenty of relationships in which women are abused despite their best efforts to be deferential and to placate. Whether or not that is the case here - and neither you nor I know if it is or not - is irrelevant.

Old 07-31-2010, 09:05 PM
pll

925 posts, read 1,322,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voyageur View Post
If Mel has a "knock a woman's teeth out" button then Mel has a problem. A big problem.

And frankly, it's sadly naive to think that only obnoxious, provacative women get abused. There are plenty of relationships in which women are abused despite their best efforts to be deferential and to placate. Whether or not that is the case here - and neither you nor I know if it is or not - is irrelevant.
Right on. Since when is it okay for a man to hit or even threaten a woman? I really don't care how obnoxious she is, it isn't right. Men like this need to learn to walk away...

Old 08-03-2010, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Right on. Since when is it okay for a man to hit or even threaten a woman? I really don't care how obnoxious she is, it isn't right. Men like this need to learn to walk away...

As do some women. Just sayin'.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities