U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2010, 08:51 AM

4,402 posts, read 10,051,991 times

Advertisements

According to "US Weekly", an aide gave him a bottle of tear inducing drops,which he put in his eyes during the MJ preformance and apperantly the much talked about emotional tribute was fake.
Maybe his "comeback" will have to wait awhile as this revelation is now all over the place, over shadowing his performance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2010, 08:59 AM

2,987 posts, read 4,778,288 times
Don't know about tear inducing drops but I wouldn't put it past him. The tribute was great when he started to dance, everything went downhill and seemed insincere when he started crying (it became all about Chris Brown). Had the performed his ass off people would have said man we miss that guy let's give him a second chance, with everything that came after it (even his acceptance speech) came off fake and planned. Chris Brown should stop talking altogether, PLEASE!

Old 07-05-2010, 10:06 AM

15,669 posts, read 15,590,980 times
Maybe he could experience some emotion with big bubba cellmate, for slapping around Rihanna.

Old 07-05-2010, 10:56 AM

422 posts, read 376,618 times
And what should she get for slapping him ? Double standards are a joke. My parents would have killed my brother if he ever hit a girl but they taught their daughters to NEVER provoke a man, hit him, or get in his face screaming either. By many accounts she gave as good as she got. She seems like a very twisted and disturbed chick and he's better off without her.

Old 07-05-2010, 04:40 PM

4,350 posts, read 3,604,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple_Princess View Post
And what should she get for slapping him ? Double standards are a joke. My parents would have killed my brother if he ever hit a girl but they taught their daughters to NEVER provoke a man, hit him, or get in his face screaming either. By many accounts she gave as good as she got. She seems like a very twisted and disturbed chick and he's better off without her.
Hey.... if you love the guy so much than go for it. Just remember to use your hands to block your face with your arms from his punches.

Old 07-05-2010, 04:52 PM

422 posts, read 376,618 times
My only point is that it never occurs to people that every woman is not a helpless victim. Some women abuse too. They are in abusive relationships and they are perpetrators. Thats all I'm saying.

Old 07-05-2010, 05:50 PM

12,156 posts, read 10,654,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple_Princess View Post
We've been up and down this road so many times it's not even worth bringing up anymore. Unfortunately for Rhinana. since she's not really that talented she'll be remembered more for that incident then anything she ever does professionally.

As far as Chris Brown goes - I personally believe it was the best tribute to MJ I've ever seen. I won't say that his tears were fake but even if they were it doesn't take away from the fact that he's a good entertainer. I don't have to like him to acknowledge the fact that the boy can dance

Old 07-05-2010, 07:33 PM

5,393 posts, read 4,478,703 times
Chris Brown: trying too hard to be cool since 2005.

Old 07-05-2010, 08:05 PM

10,336 posts, read 7,210,511 times

YouTube - Chris Brown Crying Performing Man in the mirror 2010 BET Awards [Full]

This was horrible......

Old 07-06-2010, 10:32 AM

2,653 posts, read 2,676,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
We've been up and down this road so many times it's not even worth bringing up anymore. Unfortunately for Rhinana. since she's not really that talented she'll be remembered more for that incident then anything she ever does professionally.

As far as Chris Brown goes - I personally believe it was the best tribute to MJ I've ever seen. I won't say that his tears were fake but even if they were it doesn't take away from the fact that he's a good entertainer. I don't have to like him to acknowledge the fact that the boy can dance
I know Nat. When you get through talking, he's a very talented young man. All the tributes I've seen, his was the best. It was the best imitating I've ever seen of MJ.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities