U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-19-2010, 11:44 AM

8,958 posts, read 8,051,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eevee View Post
this just further supports my belief that the man made a pact with the devil at some point in his life
As strange as it may sound I do believe that many others , myself included, wonder the same thing.

For a person with such a bad heart it's clear he should have died long ago.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2010, 11:48 AM

245 posts, read 295,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John1960 View Post
NEW YORK (WCBS 880) -- Former Vice President Dick Cheney now has no pulse and needs to be plugged in at night.

Cheney had a ventricular assist device connected to his heart last week at Inova Fairfax Heart and Vascular Institute in Washington's Northern Virginia suburbs.

Dick Cheney Without A Pulse, Must Be Plugged In - WCBS NEWSRADIO 880
After 7 (or was it 8?) heart attacks,I'd have to SEE Cheney dead to believe it.

Is somebody starting a fund to raise money so that concrete can poured around his casket?
That way he can't rise from the grave.

Old 07-24-2010, 11:48 PM

159 posts, read 209,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eevee View Post
this just further supports my belief that the man made a pact with the devil at some point in his life
Which is ironic, considering he forces his SS detail to call him the "Voice of God."

Don't ask me how I know this, but I do.

Old 07-25-2010, 04:38 PM

12,821 posts, read 8,066,425 times
You can't kill Lord Cheney.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities