Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Beyonce Vs Kim Kardashian
Beyonce 68 61.26%
Kim 43 38.74%
Voters: 111. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2010, 10:29 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,373,791 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
Sensei to Sensei, I respectfully disagree. Ive seen Kim without makeup. She looks even BETTER without it. Seen her at the gym and Ive seen her at her store w/o makeup. The girl is flawlessly beautiful.
For all the money she paid for that face she'd better be.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2010, 10:39 PM

3,424 posts, read 5,974,082 times
Gotta go with Bey on this one...Kim is nice, but Bey is real, at least from the neck down.

Old 08-08-2010, 01:28 AM

8,311 posts, read 13,444,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
Sensei to Sensei, I respectfully disagree. Ive seen Kim without makeup. She looks even BETTER without it. Seen her at the gym and Ive seen her at her store w/o makeup.
Wtf?? You sounded like a stalker!

Old 08-08-2010, 11:47 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,951,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurcoLoco View Post
Wtf?? You sounded like a stalker!
LOL. Very funny. We live in the same area and we go to the same gym.

Old 08-08-2010, 12:50 PM

2,652 posts, read 4,797,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLater View Post
90% of the black women i know would choose just about anybody over beyonce because they can't stand her guess it all depends on who you know
Most women are jealous of attractive women.

Some women want to learn how to booty pop, hip grind and belly dance. She does it well, so we hate.

Bottomline.

I voted for Bee.

Old 08-08-2010, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Childfree35 View Post
Most women are jealous of attractive women.

Some women want to learn how to booty pop, hip grind and belly dance. She does it well, so we hate.

Bottomline.

I voted for Bee.
That's about all she does well. It's funny how when it's on a rap video ass shaking is vulgar but when it's Beyonce doing it in a leotard it's dancing.

Old 08-08-2010, 02:20 PM

2,652 posts, read 4,797,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
That's about all she does well. It's funny how when it's on a rap video ass shaking is vulgar but when it's Beyonce doing it in a leotard it's dancing.
Beyonce is a good singer and performer.

You saying what she does and what's in rap videos is the same thing?

I've seen her in gowns, dresses and shorts in videos.

Old 08-08-2010, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Childfree35 View Post
Beyonce is a good singer and performer.

You saying what she does and what's in rap videos is the same thing?

I've seen her in gowns, dresses and shorts in videos.
I'm saying what she's done in some of her later videos, for example Single Ladies, isn't much different from things that I've seen in various rap videos. You're the one that said she "booty pops, hip grinds and belly dances" I'm just agreeing with you....and pointing out the double standard.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding. I guess when a man has a woman in his video half naked, grabbing her boobs and smacking her ass it's vulgar but when a woman does it's empowering.

Old 08-08-2010, 02:38 PM

544 posts, read 1,058,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
Maybe I'm misunderstanding. I guess when a man has a woman in his video half naked, grabbing her boobs and smacking her ass it's vulgar but when a woman does it's empowering.
i get what you're saying. i think it's because she has cross over appeal meaning white people like her. i was actually surprised that her new album was so well received considering how people reacted when other entertainers became more sexual. she actually skipped sexual and went from fun bubble gum music to down right trashy. i used to like that DC managed to be sexy without being trashy it was their confidence that made them sexy

I don't really consider her dancing "dancing" it's more hips, ass and hair. J-Lo is a better example of an entertainer when it comes to dancing. I think from the DC gang Kelly was the better dance although I think B did a great job in the Baby Boy video. Maybe it's just since she's hooked up with Jay Z that her dancing more resembles that of a stripper than a Grammy winning entertainer.

Last edited by ATLater; 08-08-2010 at 02:49 PM..

Old 08-08-2010, 02:57 PM

6,470 posts, read 16,397,001 times
I can't even vote on the poll... I did look up some pictures of Kim Kardashian, since I only know about her because she possibly went on a date w/ my baby Cristiano Ronaldo. Heh heh heh, she has good taste.

The verdict? I would say Kim has an edge, but they both look too TOO to me, personally. Why do ppl have to go to extremes? From an extremely skinny person, to women who look like Jessica Rabbit? How can they even walk properly?

The faces are pretty, but everything else is ... too much. Maybe it's just that their clothes are too tight?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities