U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
View Poll Results: Beyonce Vs Kim Kardashian
Beyonce 44 55.00%
Kim 36 45.00%
Voters: 80. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2010, 06:32 PM

15,831 posts, read 20,044,150 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkytoes View Post
I can't even vote on the poll... I did look up some pictures of Kim Kardashian, since I only know about her because she possibly went on a date w/ my baby Cristiano Ronaldo. Heh heh heh, she has good taste.

The verdict? I would say Kim has an edge, but they both look too TOO to me, personally. Why do ppl have to go to extremes? From an extremely skinny person, to women who look like Jessica Rabbit? How can they even walk properly?

The faces are pretty, but everything else is ... too much. Maybe it's just that their clothes are too tight?
I don't understand anything you're saying and Beyonce has always been thick; she's never been truly skinny. I believe it's the same with Kim K too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2010, 08:16 PM

1,994 posts, read 1,805,431 times
Beyonce by a mile.

Kim Kardashian's loving of HERSELF makes me sick.

Old 08-11-2010, 09:44 AM

7,343 posts, read 7,775,250 times
yeah it really sucks when you love yourself. I hate myself

Old 08-12-2010, 01:14 AM

43,017 posts, read 50,768,899 times
Beyonce is hotter simply because Kim's butt is way too BIG.

Old 08-12-2010, 10:09 AM

12,980 posts, read 18,992,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopes View Post
I LMAO everytime I hear someone say this about her. She's pretty much famous for having one of the best butts in the world. How is it possible that you find this to be her flaw? SMH. Ask most guys in the world who they think of when they think of great sexy butts, more than likely Kim will be mentioned along with the usual non-fat, non-big bottomed women like Vida Guerra, Jessica Biel, Pre-baby Jennifer Lopez, etc.

Women always are saying "she's too fat" "she's too big" but why dont these women say anything like that about women who really are fat/big? Jealousy, thats why. Its one of the most hilarious double standards / hipocritical things that women say/do. Its okay for you to call a sexy woman with curves fat/too big, but when a man says a woman who IS fat/too big you guys get all defensive and hurt.

Old 08-12-2010, 10:18 AM

12,157 posts, read 10,821,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
I LMAO everytime I hear someone say this about her. She's pretty much famous for having one of the best butts in the world. How is it possible that you find this to be her flaw? SMH. Ask most guys in the world who they think of when they think of great sexy butts, more than likely Kim will be mentioned along with the usual non-fat, non-big bottomed women like Vida Guerra, Jessica Biel, Pre-baby Jennifer Lopez, etc.

Women always are saying "she's too fat" "she's too big" but why dont these women say anything like that about women who really are fat/big? Jealousy, thats why. Its one of the most hilarious double standards / hipocritical things that women say/do. Its okay for you to call a sexy woman with curves fat/too big, but when a man says a woman who IS fat/too big you guys get all defensive and hurt.
Why do you keep insisting the women are jealous? I think she has a big butt too but the majority of women in my family have big non-flabby butts so it doesn't impress me much. Personally, I'd hate to have a butt that big because it's harder to find flattering jeans.

Old 08-12-2010, 11:09 AM

2,653 posts, read 2,725,324 times
[quote=LaoTzuMindFu;15442662]
Quote:
Women always are saying "she's too fat" "she's too big" but why dont these women say anything like that about women who really are fat/big? Jealousy, thats why. Its one of the most hilarious double standards / hipocritical things that women say/do. Its okay for you to call a sexy woman with curves fat/too big, but when a man says a woman who IS fat/too big you guys get all defensive and hurt
I don't care for some of your post, but at this very moment you are correct. Women will sit and say, I don't like this and this and this. We hate it, when men do it. We do it too.

Some women are hatas!

We hate to see attractive women and their success. Kim is a sex tape chick. She rode her whoredom into reality tv. She's attractive. Beyonce is a singer/song writer/actress. She's attractive.

Beyonce's azz and hips are too big. Kim's azz is fake. Okay ladies. Stop it!

This is coming from a woman.

Old 08-12-2010, 11:10 AM

4,501 posts, read 1,969,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post

Funny how big round firm butts are seen as a commodity when the female is not black. Black women have been dragging around nice, firm badonkadonks since the beginning of time. I always laugh when folks make a big deal out of J.Lo and or Kim K "ass"ets..........nice, firm, big butts are a dime a dozen in the black female community.

Old 08-12-2010, 11:11 AM

2,653 posts, read 2,725,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopes View Post
Way too big for who?? You??

Old 08-12-2010, 12:55 PM

10,350 posts, read 7,373,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocLot View Post
Funny how big round firm butts are seen as a commodity when the female is not black. Black women have been dragging around nice, firm badonkadonks since the beginning of time. I always laugh when folks make a big deal out of J.Lo and or Kim K "ass"ets..........nice, firm, big butts are a dime a dozen in the black female community.

Kinda like when Bo Derek came out in corn rows in the Movie "10". Black folks were like ....."AND?" But now all of sudden it was exotic!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $89,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities