U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2010, 11:48 AM

2,303 posts, read 5,073,353 times

Advertisements

I don't want to believe this. Fantasia shares the same story of so many young people who come from nothing. I was hoping she was really working on cleaning up her image and getting out of the debt she had gotten herself into. Looks like she's dealt herself a major blow:

Documents claim Fantasia Barrino made sex tape with married man - CharlotteObserver.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2010, 01:11 PM

9,213 posts, read 20,227,138 times
Wow. What's wrong with celebrities these days?

Old 08-07-2010, 01:49 PM

10,655 posts, read 11,351,085 times
Madness! But with her...I'm not surprised.

Old 08-07-2010, 02:21 PM

17,032 posts, read 26,038,911 times
Who? Let me guess another reality TV star whose 15 minutes are up?

Old 08-07-2010, 03:45 PM

2,653 posts, read 4,101,647 times
She's still a young woman. A homewrecker, but she's young. Here's the problem with young women -- they allow men to talk them into things. They think all relationships are forever. She needs a mentor. Someone helped Mary J, so someone can help her get things in control.

This is the world of "sex tapes".

How did the wife get the tape?

I applaud the wife!!

Old 08-07-2010, 05:00 PM

15,989 posts, read 29,804,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Childfree35 View Post
She's still a young woman. A homewrecker, but she's young. Here's the problem with young women -- they allow men to talk them into things. They think all relationships are forever. She needs a mentor. Someone helped Mary J, so someone can help her get things in control.

I applaud the wife!!
You'd thought she would've learned after being raped in high school, being controlled by her father, and treated like **** by her baby's father.

It's enough and I have no sympathy for whatever the outcome is for her at the end of this settlement. After reading these court documents; Fantasia is cruel and vicious.

http://images.bimedia.net/documents/...+documents.pdf

Old 08-07-2010, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jluke65780 View Post
You'd thought she would've learned after being raped in high school, being controlled by her father, and treated like **** by her baby's father.

It's enough and I have no sympathy for whatever the outcome is for her at the end of this settlement. After reading these court documents; Fantasia is cruel and vicious.

Wow, that's a mouthful. I didn't read all..too too much. GEESH!!

She deserves what she gets.

Old 08-07-2010, 08:34 PM

10,655 posts, read 11,351,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Childfree35 View Post

I applaud the wife!!
So it's all the man's fault? And what's "young" got to do with it?? Even the dumbest of us know what marriage is! No excuses........

On the flip side, I hope she stops and does some re-evaluation on her life choices and the people she hangs around!

Old 08-08-2010, 06:12 AM

9,213 posts, read 20,227,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jluke65780 View Post

The paper is written so that the wife is being supported.
It's written like she tried to save her marriage; which I'm not sure I believe.
He cheated & moved out, came back home, wife found she was still being cheated on & kicked him out/filed.

There is nothing wrong with the wife that she can't go out & get a job. I don't believe in alimony.

Every woman/man that gets cheated on goes through this.

Fantasia Cook Tattoo

Old 08-08-2010, 12:36 PM

[quote=citizenkane2;15379815]

Quote:
So it's all the man's fault? And what's "young" got to do with it??
I said she was a homewrecker. Also said, she's young. She has made some bad decisions. As a young woman -- she can turn her life around.

I was talking about the tape as well.

I'm not condoning her behavior. She knew he is/was marrie

Quote:
Even the dumbest of us know what marriage is!
I'm sure you know what marriage is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities