U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-05-2010, 11:55 AM

461 posts, read 969,429 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post
[/b]

But he's from that era gone by!!! The one I'm talking about. Tell me who is big now that will be revered like Prince 30 years from now??

Justin Beiber?? Trey Songz??? GaGa??? Must folk are already tired of them.

There's a huge void in music today. and nothing but crap (like Ke$ha)seems to be filling it!

I agree, I just can't mention Prince without mentioning how amazing he is, I love him. Of course I'm practically a fossil at 35, so what do I know?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2010, 12:16 PM

1,165 posts, read 1,095,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katimae View Post
I agree, I just can't mention Prince without mentioning how amazing he is, I love him. Of course I'm practically a fossil at 35, so what do I know?
At least, you're not a 21 yo fossil!!! My teen and preteen nieces probably think I'm old and ancient, lmao! I primarily like 90's alternative rock and pop music, so apparently I don't know "awesome" music when I hear it. I'll take Pavement and Madonna (technically 80's) over Paramore and Rhianna any day!

Old 09-05-2010, 01:58 PM

4,815 posts, read 5,717,807 times
She looks like a drunken wh*re. lol!

Here's a funny parody!

YouTube - TIK TOK KESHA Parody: Glitter Puke - Key of Awe$ome #13

Old 09-06-2010, 12:32 AM

461 posts, read 969,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stressedCollegeGirl89 View Post
At least, you're not a 21 yo fossil!!! My teen and preteen nieces probably think I'm old and ancient, lmao! I primarily like 90's alternative rock and pop music, so apparently I don't know "awesome" music when I hear it. I'll take Pavement and Madonna (technically 80's) over Paramore and Rhianna any day!
When I turned 21 I was teaching preschool. One of the kids asked me how old I was and silly, silly me I told him to guess. He said "100?" I was like "ummm, no" then he said "101?".... grrrrr. Darn kids! Glad to hear you stick up for your own music style
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $89,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities