Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-17-2010, 02:38 AM

1,873 posts, read 4,391,986 times

Advertisements

They were together a long time, especially for someone as young as she was when they first got together. They were married a little under five years, but they were together about eight years. She's 29 and they'd been together since she was about 21.

Actually, come to think of it, he's not an old man either. He's only three years older. So they were both pretty young when they began their relationship. And in her crazy business? They obviously loved each other very much (and likely still do).

She's a smart lady though. She had a good prenup. (Not that I think Jordan is the kind to take her for all she's got anyway. I've seen him in interviews, he is a very good guy.) And to answer a smart post above, yes, she is "wifey" material. There's her public persona and there's her personal life. She's a very hard-working intelligent person.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2010, 03:06 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,719,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drover View Post
That does it. I have officially lost the will to live.
LOL!!!!

Old 10-17-2010, 01:33 PM

10,793 posts, read 13,492,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnesconsinite View Post
They were together a long time, especially for someone as young as she was when they first got together. They were married a little under five years, but they were together about eight years. She's 29 and they'd been together since she was about 21.

Actually, come to think of it, he's not an old man either. He's only three years older. So they were both pretty young when they began their relationship. And in her crazy business? They obviously loved each other very much (and likely still do).

She's a smart lady though. She had a good prenup. (Not that I think Jordan is the kind to take her for all she's got anyway. I've seen him in interviews, he is a very good guy.) And to answer a smart post above, yes, she is "wifey" material. There's her public persona and there's her personal life. She's a very hard-working intelligent person.

This?????????
What sane man could put up with this for life time?
Persona my behind! She's obviously can't control herself for the sake of her marriage. She's into women??? What kinda' crap is that??? That's not LOVE. And yeah...they stayed together until the sex bored her.....and a lot of people get married young. That's got nothing to do with it. Their foundation was was built on sand, from word "go".

Last edited by picmod; 01-09-2014 at 06:57 PM..

Old 10-18-2010, 09:35 PM

2,106 posts, read 3,050,710 times
I had a strong feeling from the onset of this marriage that it wasn't going to last. I say this because the interviews I have seen of her; she once said that Jordan was her world and if they were to ever part her world would shatter....something to that effect. When I heard that I immediately thought of her candid discussions about the abuse she endured and witnessed at her father's hands and it didn't seem that she healed from that wound. I think it is very difficult for a marriage to succeed if the wounds from your past especially anger from childhood is not resolved on the opposite gendered parent. I was very happy to hear that they got married and hoped they would last;but I honestly doubted it.

I pray that they have an amicable divorce for their sake and for the baby. I still like her despite her bisexuality and recent divorce and wish her well.

Old 10-18-2010, 10:12 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,020,612 times
Quote:

does that mean the marriage was a success? 8 years together is pretty good considering their ages and show business?

Old 10-19-2010, 01:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkb0305 View Post
does that mean the marriage was a success? 8 years together is pretty good considering their ages and show business?

NO....It just means society's expectations and standards are lower than a snakes belly.

"Til death do us part".....if you do that, then it's a success.

Old 10-19-2010, 10:37 PM

Quote:

Christina Aguilera Sees a Different Kind of Peep Show - E! Online
Real wifey.....

Old 10-22-2010, 01:15 PM

6,025 posts, read 15,287,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post
what's your point? he knew who she was before marrying her. heck, all he had to do was watch the music video fr "Dirrty" to see what he was likely getting himself into. some guys are cool w/ wilder girls like that, maybe he was too. he would have had to be a moron to think Xtina was going to somehow morph into June Cleaver

Old 10-22-2010, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eevee View Post
what's your point? he knew who she was before marrying her. heck, all he had to do was watch the music video fr "Dirrty" to see what he was likely getting himself into. some guys are cool w/ wilder girls like that, maybe he was too. he would have had to be a moron to think Xtina was going to somehow morph into June Cleaver

Oh pleeez! You know what my point is! YOU DON'T MARRY SOMEONE LIKE HER! It will always end like it's doing right now! Sure....who wouldn't want to lay it on her with an all access pass?? But to marry her?? That's just a stupid investment with no return.

Old 10-22-2010, 11:01 PM

77,702 posts, read 59,844,990 times
I couldn't care less.

Why should you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities