U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 12-02-2010, 11:31 PM
 
Location: Center of the universe
24,757 posts, read 32,896,894 times
Reputation: 11780

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanskills View Post
How many families do you know were all the white daughters date black guys?

or

How many families do you know where all the black daughters date white guys?

Its highly unusual. I wonder why, has to be some reason.
Simple biology? Human beings dating human beings?

 
Old 12-02-2010, 11:37 PM
 
Location: southern born and southern bred
12,480 posts, read 14,367,991 times
Reputation: 19530
looks like she's found a white boy and a freakin HOT white boy---damn!

Kim Kardashian & Gabriel Aubry Bond over Family - Couples, Gabriel Aubry, Kim Kardashian : People.com
 
Old 12-03-2010, 08:47 AM
 
Location: Orlando, Florida
43,858 posts, read 43,564,164 times
Reputation: 58603
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
looks like she's found a white boy and a freakin HOT white boy---damn!
Yeah he is.....I'd hit it.

After seeing her on the Apprentice, I really think she carries herself with more dignity than what we are seeing on a reality show. Sex sells and it is part of her trademark brand. She is making millions. I suspect she is much more intelligent and ambitious than the public is giving her credit for.
 
Old 12-04-2010, 06:58 PM
 
3,511 posts, read 4,314,208 times
Reputation: 1561
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanskills View Post
I have never seen a family of white girls who like black guys like that before.

Strange.
It is strange to me also. You aren't the only one. They must do it to feel like a rebel or to **** people off. One or two......... meh ok it happens but to actively seek them out? I think she is tainted with many of the good white guys now. Her older sister Kourtney is better to me anyway. Much less skanky and approachable. Khloe is the one really off her rocker. She is a whack job and everything I am for she is against and everything she is for I am against. I'd stick with the oldest one as being the normal one out of the bunch. Kim hides a lot of flaws with caked on makeup as well. Kourtney doesn't wear nearly as much if you notice. She is better looking IMO.

Last edited by Axle grease; 12-04-2010 at 07:17 PM..
 
Old 12-04-2010, 07:03 PM
 
Location: Seattle
1,568 posts, read 2,709,068 times
Reputation: 1585
Used up/Beat up goods. Best of luck to her...
 
Old 12-04-2010, 07:09 PM
 
3,511 posts, read 4,314,208 times
Reputation: 1561
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDASpaceman View Post
Used up/Beat up goods. Best of luck to her...
The truth is a b****!! Hahaha
 
Old 12-04-2010, 11:47 PM
 
Location: Center of the universe
24,757 posts, read 32,896,894 times
Reputation: 11780
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axle grease View Post
It is strange to me also. You aren't the only one. They must do it to feel like a rebel or to **** people off. One or two......... meh ok it happens but to actively seek them out? I think she is tainted with many of the good white guys now. Her older sister Kourtney is better to me anyway. Much less skanky and approachable. Khloe is the one really off her rocker. She is a whack job and everything I am for she is against and everything she is for I am against. I'd stick with the oldest one as being the normal one out of the bunch. Kim hides a lot of flaws with caked on makeup as well. Kourtney doesn't wear nearly as much if you notice. She is better looking IMO.

Love the racist, regressive opinion. She's tainted because she's dated black men. Maybe the "good white guys" know they just can't compete.
 
Old 12-05-2010, 08:31 AM
 
3,511 posts, read 4,314,208 times
Reputation: 1561
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Love the racist, regressive opinion. She's tainted because she's dated black men. Maybe the "good white guys" know they just can't compete.
She's tainted because she is a porn skank. Hooches repulse most men. There is one in almost every night club anymore.
 
Old 12-05-2010, 09:00 AM
 
Location: Center of the universe
24,757 posts, read 32,896,894 times
Reputation: 11780
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axle grease View Post
She's tainted because she is a porn skank. Hooches repulse most men. There is one in almost every night club anymore.

You may have a point, but why did you bring race into it?

Why would just the "good white guys" no longer be interested?
 
Old 12-05-2010, 09:08 AM
 
5,640 posts, read 16,926,779 times
Reputation: 3963
Did anyone see these sisters on Conan the other night? They have a new book. I didn't know what to think...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top