U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-05-2010, 08:23 PM

24,757 posts, read 32,919,302 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axle grease View Post
It's not racism and dating ONLY black guys when you are not black yourself is not normal. A few of us could care less about being politically correct and have the guts to say it. I could care less, it's the truth. Most blacks around here aren't anymore fond of it than we are so the others can stop with their BS on that too. Thanks for your honesty as well gentlearts! The rest of ya can go cry now! LOL

Just because some of you wear hoods and sheets doesn't mean everyone agrees with you.............

Old 12-05-2010, 08:30 PM

3,511 posts, read 4,317,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Just because some of you wear hoods and sheets doesn't mean everyone agrees with you.............
I guess all my black friends who ARE ELDERLY and the most effected wear them too! They don't like it either, plain and simple.

Old 12-05-2010, 08:32 PM

Quote:
I guess all my black friends who ARE ELDERLY and the most effected wear them too!
How the hell are they, or anyone else, affected by what celebrities date whom?

Quote:

They don't like it either, plain and simple.

I think anyone who is against interracial dating is an idiot, no matter what their background.

Old 12-05-2010, 08:33 PM

4,721 posts, read 4,290,457 times
Quote:
I guess all my black friends who ARE ELDERLY and the most effected wear them too! They don't like it either, plain and simple.

Are they effected or affected? It is funny how when someone is racist they always claim to have black friends. This thread should not be about the color of the guys Kim dated.

Old 12-05-2010, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgianbelle View Post
Are they effected or affected? It is funny how when someone is racist they always claim to have black friends. This thread should not be about the color of the guys Kim dated.
They are old enough to have lived through all the bad times. All the segregation, discrimination, poorly treated etc etc. They'll be the first one to tell you the young ones are spoiled brats. They also realize "we" are the minority now. They just don't feel compelled to rub it in. Let me put it this way. They trust their lives of themselves, their home and their family to me. Now that is friendship!

Old 12-05-2010, 08:42 PM

Quote:
They are old enough to have lived through all the bad times. All the segregation, discrimination, poorly treated etc etc. They'll be the first one to tell you the young ones are spoiled brats. They also realize "we" are the minority now. They just don't feel compelled to rub it in. Let me put it this way. They trust their lives of themselves, their home and their family to me. Now that is friendship!
What does any of this have to do with who Kim Kardashian, her sisters, Halle Berry, Elin Woods and Eva Longoria sleep with or even date?

And who is this "we" who are the minority?

Old 12-05-2010, 08:46 PM

12,256 posts, read 15,799,867 times
Don't know how this became a racial debate but I think Kim is just dating the wrong type of man if she's going to keep living the life that she's living. If she's going to continue the sex kitten lifestyle then she needs someone like Ice T who doesn't care if his woman is only known for her body. It might be fun to date the hot sexy girl who all the guys want but is that who you want to marry and have kids with?

Old 12-05-2010, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
Don't know how this became a racial debate
Yeah, you do, Nat. Yeah, you do.

Old 12-05-2010, 08:55 PM

Quote:
What does any of this have to do with who Kim Kardashian, her sisters, Halle Berry, Elin Woods and Eva Longoria sleep with or even date?

And who is this "we" who are the minority?
"We" the whites and I will also add blacks who aren't out to prove something. I have nothing to prove as my name is always the first one they specify they want to do all the nasty, very dangerous things that could get me and them killed when they call the shop. *Handshake high five* for me. I'll risk my a** and you trust my a**, deal? The tip proves it can be done!

Old 12-05-2010, 08:55 PM

12,256 posts, read 15,799,867 times
Quote:
Yeah, you do, Nat. Yeah, you do.
LOL ok let me rephrase I don't know why this became a racial debate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities