U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-13-2010, 06:07 PM

4,705 posts, read 12,670,277 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
Has he done something to you personally to make you dislike him I know it's off topic but it just seems a little strange to dislike someone solely because of their personal religious beliefs.

EDIT: okay read the rest of the thread. Ok so you dislike him because of Tom Cruise's actions and the fact that they think differently...ok.

I think there's a slight difference between criticizing a religion and disliking someone because of the religion they practice.

Back to the OP: I wouldn't car if he was gay or not I'd still watch him hand jive

Danny Zucko and Tony Manero sure could dance
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-15-2010, 10:00 AM

1,481 posts, read 2,418,208 times
Kelly Preston is pregnant!
John Travolta is most likely Bi-Sexual but whatever he is or isn't, who cares?
You can't hate someone because of their beliefs or their sexual orientation.

Old 12-15-2010, 11:29 AM

19,482 posts, read 15,029,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IlonaG View Post
Kelly Preston is pregnant!
John Travolta is most likely Bi-Sexual but whatever he is or isn't, who cares?
You can't hate someone because of their beliefs or their sexual orientation.

Says who? Oh right, the PC Police. I forgot.

Old 12-15-2010, 01:34 PM

13,003 posts, read 10,195,256 times
Where have I been? This is the first time I heard the rumor that Travolta was gay.

Old 12-15-2010, 07:24 PM

12,253 posts, read 14,387,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Says who? Oh right, the PC Police. I forgot.
No, most decent human beings

Old 12-15-2010, 09:31 PM

14,746 posts, read 16,009,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nanannie View Post
Wasnt the Matt Lauer incident and the Brooke incident the same thing?
And he apologized and personally visited Brooke, A well publicized meeting where he admitted being wrong and asked forgiveness.
Though certainly not a Cruise fan, I really dont know anything he has done wrong. Well,except for his overacting

I like living here in America,,freedom of Religion.
Maybe because he has no formal education and shouldn't be giving out medical advice?

Just like Jim Carey who is a HS dropout who became an expert on autism and children because he dated a woman(Jenny McCarthy) with an autistic child.

Old 12-17-2010, 09:46 AM

44 posts, read 74,692 times
Family Guy alluded to Travolta's sexuality in one of its clips a few years back. In it, he has just married Kelly Preston and asserts aloud that he will do things to her and will touch her penis, at which point he realizes that he shouldn't have said that, then quickly corrects himself. I know, people, it's just comedy, but do the writers in Hollywood know things that we don't?

Old 12-17-2010, 09:51 AM

6,682 posts, read 11,108,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneLondoner View Post
Family Guy alluded to Travolta's sexuality in one of its clips a few years back. In it, he has just married Kelly Preston and asserts aloud that he will do things to her and will touch her penis, at which point he realizes that he shouldn't have said that, then quickly corrects himself. I know, people, it's just comedy, but do the writers in Hollywood know things that we don't?
Kelly Preston has a penis. That explains it.

Old 12-19-2010, 06:12 AM

13,361 posts, read 37,539,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneLondoner View Post
When I read a Katherine Hepburn bio a couple years ago, it was blatantly obvious (if sensitively imparted) that certain Hollywood celebrities of her era were gay and/or bisexual.

Old 12-20-2010, 11:04 PM

12,983 posts, read 11,433,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seain dublin View Post
Maybe because he has no formal education and shouldn't be giving out medical advice?

Just like Jim Carey who is a HS dropout who became an expert on autism and children because he dated a woman(Jenny McCarthy) with an autistic child.
Just because he dropped out of high school doesn't mean he couldn't educate himself about autism.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $99,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities